Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A or AAA

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not doing any mugs now but I used to use Listawood 10oz and 11oz AAA mugs.

Now, although the prints were excellent and never suffered any degradation in microwave or dishwasher, sadly they suffer from stains due to tea inside, even after short use.

Another bugbear was that the pricier AAA's, which are guaranteed by LW to be defect-free, had some black specks and other minor defects. Each box had only one mug in the top layer turned over so I assume only one mug per box is checked. A couple of boxes had cracked and broken mugs too, they're not very well packaged.
    Last edited by webtrekker; 19-10-2020 at 07:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to webtrekker For This Useful Post:

Justin (19-10-2020)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    Not doing any mugs now but I used to use Listawood 10oz and 11oz AAA mugs.

Now, although the prints were excellent and never suffered any degradation in microwave or dishwasher, sadly they suffer from stains due to tea inside, even after short use.

Another bugbear was that the pricier AAA's, which are guaranteed by LW to be defect-free, had some black specks and other minor defects. Each box had only one mug in the top layer turned over so I assume only one mug per box is checked. A couple of boxes had cracked and broken mugs too, they're not very well packaged.
    I tried AAA mugs and they still had defects. I contacted them about it and I was told by the manager at the time that they only check the top layer so basically all the perfect mugs were on the top and the rest had defects.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bex For This Useful Post:

Justin (21-10-2020), webtrekker (21-10-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I've been trying to contact Raja for the last couple of weeks, bought from them a while ago and they were fine, just wanted to try again. No response to emails or phone messages so they've lost the order.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I thought Raja mugs were the same as Xpres? Wycombe Rhino...Transfer Press..Coralgraph the same. They are pallet only though from Raja, so I'd make sure that you are happy with them. I've been caught out like that with a bad batch of mugs many years ago, but they were very professional about it all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Not sure tbh. I didn't think they were the same but can't find out anyway! lol. I was hoping to start getting pallet loads but wanted a few boxes to try first to make sure I was happy, that's probably why they didn't response to me. I heard they're now warehoused locally to us which would have been useful.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!