Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Anyone got a hp3805-heat-press
    By Tiamegz in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-03-2020, 07:50 PM
  2. HP3805 Problem
    By Tubstar in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-12-2018, 12:10 PM
  3. HP3805 Heat Press
    By Kimr84 in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-04-2017, 04:03 PM
  4. Feedback on HP3805 Heat Press?
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-02-2016, 12:59 AM
  5. bms hp3805 press
    By 59viper in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 11:03 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BMS Heatpress HP3805

Hello people
    I havent been on here for awhile as I do more signage and clothing now and haven't touch sub work for ages. In fact the printer has just been binned. I am on here on the scrounge really. I have a HP3805 heat press from BMS and the main spindle has become really loose and the brackets holding it inside have worn away so much that it all need replacing. I love the press and don't really want to spend out for a new one when it is such a great machine and the actual heat part is fine. So I am hoping that either someone has an old broken one that I couldsalvage the parts from or who I might be able to get the spare parts from.

TIA

Iain
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Personally I would move on. We had two of these from bms (which has now changed ownership) and the 2nd press is still there waiting to be fixed. Three years later! Awesome press for light part time work but not constant work day in day out. Time to move up to a better press such as Adkins in my opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Personally I would move on. We had two of these from bms (which has now changed ownership) and the 2nd press is still there waiting to be fixed. Three years later! Awesome press for light part time work but not constant work day in day out. Time to move up to a better press such as Adkins in my opinion.
    TBH this has been a great press and i am reluctent to off load it as it works perfectly well otherwise. I have since taken it apart and refabricated the brackets that hold the handle in place and it is working better than before. I have been offered an Adkins for £100 it works but is pre digital read out so has the old ticking timer clock on it. The person selling it has upgraded to an automatic press so it is just sitting there. It was in use up till about 6 mths ago.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.