Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Recommend new 10oz mugs please?
    By MikeJB in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2020, 11:55 AM
  2. 10oz china mugs
    By Mugshots in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 05:26 PM
  3. Coralgraph 10oz mugs
    By DANNYD in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 21-02-2015, 10:45 AM
  4. 10oz mugs
    By gorgall2 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 08:12 PM
  5. 10oz and 11oz mugs
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Justin why not pre ordering 5013 from xpres. We did about 3 weeks ago and our large 5013 delivery turned up today. Do not wait until 1st for next load as pre orders might have taken all stock. Like this time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the heads up. Last we were told they weren't coming in until Dec 1st. I'll get some ordered. Are you just ordering through the website? Cheers for that, I was concerned they'd all be gone.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I have some Xpress 10oz Durham but not the 5013. The production version.
    Are these what you get when you order a full pallet?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Always phone to pre order as cannot do online. We also have credit account so not sure if that helps. They defo had big mug delivery yesterday hence mugs today but companies like us took all stock I guess.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UK Printed Mugs For This Useful Post:

Justin (20-11-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Are these what you get when you order a full pallet?
    It is something they don't really advertise and come in different labelled boxes. Same mug basically but might be a slight difference according to them. It seems to be something they use when they are up against pricing with the volume buyers. I don't have a problem with them but when you run bigger volume you tend not to be quite as fussy as when doing individual prints. If you walk around any Town Centre or Tourist area and inspect the mugs on sale you realise the rubbish standards that are accepted. The odd small pin prick isn't end of the world in my book but in fairness to the most of the mugs we print we rarely see any. I have even started using 11oz when 10 is out and my customers don't care or notice. It is us that are overly precious. I am not talking about putting crap out but the difference between perfection and good is not noticed by the customer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    It is something they don't really advertise and come in different labelled boxes. Same mug basically but might be a slight difference according to them. It seems to be something they use when they are up against pricing with the volume buyers.
    My account manager sent me a few of those 'budget' mugs, but my samples all had imperfections which wouldn't work with my customers. You notice these imperfections when you read the complaints in competitors' feedback. "This mug didn't have a smudged print which you often get with these type of mugs",
    "Mug had a tiny chip in it"
    "Ugly mug which you can get in the pound shop"

Perhaps volume sellers can happily bury these comments in their high sales accounts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone on here use the AAA orca coated from buysublimation? Thinking of purchasing a few hundred from them. Up until now I've always purchased from MDP

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    No more XP5013 until New Year, despite website saying early December. It appears all have been reserved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brant View Post
    Anyone on here use the AAA orca coated from buysublimation? Thinking of purchasing a few hundred from them. Up until now I've always purchased from MDP
    I was just looking at MDP and Signzworld at the Orca coated, not used buysublimation. I print all of my mugs in an oven and it's set perfectly for the XP5013. Tried Dino mugs again, won't print properly in the oven and can't even get a decent print in the press!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

socialgiraffe (23-11-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Justin, I'm in exactly the same situation as you as I also get my mugs from Xpres. I ordered some last Thursday & was told I would have them beginning of December. I then called them this morning to order some more after getting a load of orders for more mugs over the weekend only to be told they wouldn't have anymore until the new year. I then rang round a number of other suppliers to be told they were out of stock & wouldn't have anymore until the new year. One supplier told me that the reasons for the problems is that some of the companies manufacturing the mugs have been on short time working because of the Covid-19 & on top of that most seem to be holding back stock to see what happens with Brexit.