Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Listawood at PP
    By wayupnorth in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 10:08 PM
  2. Listawood
    By Angloman in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 03:55 PM
  3. A Big Thank You to Listawood
    By JackB in forum Listawood
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Listawood

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Listawood

Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Yawn......
    I have to say Simon, I am completely all for brand loyalty, but you sure don’t like people talking bad of listawood

We have personally had two bad experiences with Listawood now. We purchased a pallet of mugs from them a few years ago and it was the only mugs we ever received complaints about. We vowed to not use them again but following recommendations, we decided to give them another chance a couple of weeks ago.

We ordered a full pallet of their 11oz duraglaze AAA Grade mugs. What arrived would not even pass for A Grade from any other company. We had hairs in the glaze, tiny scratches all over the mugs, dirt inside the mugs, pin holes and no bags. Contacted Listawood with photos, they confirmed they were not up to their AAA Grade standard, and after requesting a photo of the box label, confirmed we had been sent A grade by mistake (I would have rejected them as A grade to be honest). They also said they are no longer bagging the mugs in an effort to be eco friendly, but in my opinion this is what leads to the mugs getting scratched and dirty.

Anyway, Listawood agreed to swap the pallet out the next day, so far so good. The next day, a wagon came to collect the pallet of mugs we had been sent, but no replacements were delivered. Have since emailed Listawood twice for an updated delivery date and have seemingly been ignored on both occasions.

It’s a shame as we buy 4 pallets a month at the moment so could’ve been a reasonable sized customer for them.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is not a question of brand loyalty at all. I just get fed up with people slagging off suppliers. Regardless of who they are.

If you look through the complaints then you will see that most of it is BS and simply moaning at someone else for their own errors.

If you want to have a pop at them go for it, I really don’t care anymore as I simply can not be arsed. But then please do not private message me either asking for help either. You can’t have it both ways :-)

I wish you well with whoever you end up supplying you with mugs and hope that you eventually get a system that works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...