Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Magic Mugs / Heat Sensitive Mugs
    By yellowplanet in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-01-2018, 01:15 PM
  2. i need mugs.....lots of mugs...at least a quote for lots of mugs !!
    By giftsne in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 06:35 PM
  3. latte mugs & bone china mugs
    By hakuna in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 36 Mugs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they confirm if they have stock?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just been on the phone to them, and they are essentially out of stock. Some rim and handle colour bits and that's it.

My post and others regarding Listawood problems is here ... https://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforu...ight=Listawood

Janners

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 2 orders in with them (placed last week - 2 days apart) and we have spoken to the twice and they say that the 11oz mugs are in stock. Called 2 days ago and they said they would be sent out in the next couple of days, called again today and they said they would be sent out in a couple of days! Very poor service really. I don't think they actually have any! We have had issues with them in the past and only use as a last resort!

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnProc View Post
    We have 2 orders in with them (placed last week - 2 days apart) and we have spoken to the twice and they say that the 11oz mugs are in stock. Called 2 days ago and they said they would be sent out in the next couple of days, called again today and they said they would be sent out in a couple of days! Very poor service really. I don't think they actually have any! We have had issues with them in the past and only use as a last resort!
    Gotta say, if I was a supplier reading this I would tell you where to go and if lucky it might be politely ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I agree but one thing I can't stand is poor customer service.... If they haven't got them just say rather than fobbing people off, We've been so busy this year it's nice to have a break at the moment.. If they don't want to send them that's fine. We will just go back to MDP who offer perfect service we spend a descent amount of money with MDP.

We've now turned mugs off on all of our selling platforms and the website (until MDP get stock) we've had such a good year I'm not too fussed if we get them really from Listerwood really... but it would be nice to look at other mug option as we go through a good number each year! :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should totally get everyone together and order direct ourselves. Like a wholesale group buy! Its one way of making sure we get what we need.

Alex.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said in the other post though. Listawood came through for us in the end. Got a simple error fixed asap which was fantastic - My only gripe is that they sell things on their site as though they have them in stock when they dont.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnProc View Post
    Yes I agree but one thing I can't stand is poor customer service.... If they haven't got them just say rather than fobbing people off, We've been so busy this year it's nice to have a break at the moment.. If they don't want to send them that's fine. We will just go back to MDP who offer perfect service we spend a descent amount of money with MDP.

We've now turned mugs off on all of our selling platforms and the website (until MDP get stock) we've had such a good year I'm not too fussed if we get them really from Listerwood really... but it would be nice to look at other mug option as we go through a good number each year! :)
    I agree, poor customer service really puts me off using a supplier as well. The only company that I have had really bad service from is Signzworld.

I know that LW are insanely busy at the moment (who isn’t!!!), but that is to be expected, not only do they have their usual customers who order throughout the year they are most likely dealing with those who use them as “a last resort” as well. I have no doubt they are trying to keep up and there will be some that are not happy, like yourself, and you are probably doing the right thing in turning off mugs on your site.

I suppose it’s a very fine line in dealing with the likes of me who is not only ordering mugs in December but will be ordering another 1000 in January and then another 1000 in February etc etc. versus you (no offence meant) or others who, come January will be back with MDP or whoever.

I understand that if you prefer XXX mugs then those are who you should buy from, but obviously you can understand my point. As an example, if I called Xpres tomorrow asking for 1008 mugs and another customer of theirs who is a regular purchaser asked for the same with this being last batch in stock I would expect them to service the other customer first.

However, If they are fobbing you off then email Alex or Becki about your concerns and I am sure he will explain the situation and deal with it should he need to.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    I agree, poor customer service really puts me off using a supplier as well. The only company that I have had really bad service from is Signzworld.

I know that LW are insanely busy at the moment (who isn’t!!!), but that is to be expected, not only do they have their usual customers who order throughout the year they are most likely dealing with those who use them as “a last resort” as well. I have no doubt they are trying to keep up and there will be some that are not happy, like yourself, and you are probably doing the right thing in turning off mugs on your site.

I suppose it’s a very fine line in dealing with the likes of me who is not only ordering mugs in December but will be ordering another 1000 in January and then another 1000 in February etc etc. versus you (no offence meant) or others who, come January will be back with MDP or whoever.

I understand that if you prefer XXX mugs then those are who you should buy from, but obviously you can understand my point. As an example, if I called Xpres tomorrow asking for 1008 mugs and another customer of theirs who is a regular purchaser asked for the same with this being last batch in stock I would expect them to service the other customer first.

However, If they are fobbing you off then email Alex or Becki about your concerns and I am sure he will explain the situation and deal with it should he need to.
    Yes I understand your points. We are happy to use any supplier who offers good quality product, good service at a fair price. When we started with mugs we just went to MDP because that's who we used for other products. We generally get though in a normal month 750ish and 1000/1250 coasters etc in a normal month. We recently swapped supply of the coasters to Xpress who have been great. We've been doing this for a good number of years now and normally track stock nicely and don't run out of things but the ramp on sales this year has gone crazy and it started much earlier than normal.. Last December 2019 was our busiest month ever, we were up 500% on that this November and we'd hit last years turnover in December by the 5th! Its all good though!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use various suppliers who list products only for them to be out of stock.

The reason for this is to secure the order rather than have you go somewhere else which definitely has stock.

It's a dishonest way of doing business but hey.

What I'd really, really like is to find an honest supplier who didn't import Chinese stuff and who didn't supply mugs with defects when they are supposed to be AAA grade. I'd even pay more for this.