Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-07-2014, 12:04 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Normally Order In August for Christmas, You Horrible lot!

As it says really I order my Christmas stock (mainly mugs) in August then top up as I go, so come Christmas I can keep topping up. When the suppliers run ot of stock I can then draw down the overstock. Simple.
    This year? Well not pushing sublimation, just letting it tick over, but still followed the same approach. Well didn't that go loopy.

I BLAME YOU "ORRIBLE" LOT.

I was ticking along nicely, then you all ran out of stock and I had 2 weeks of utter mayhem. All stock esssentially gone now.

So next year, you if you could all arrange to gradually run out of stock so I can ease myself into mayhem gradually I would be greatful.

Yes I do like the idea of the world revolving around me, no I have never achieved it. Your future co-operation in this matter would be most welcome.

Happy Chritmas all
    Janners

Yes this post is tongue in cheek before anybody gets upset.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel the same.
    out of mugs last week been asked it make 80 mugs for a company giveaway but had to turn them down.

I have explained the lack of mugs and they were ok with that but still loss of earnings :(

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See this year when clothing supplies ran low / out of stock of popular sizes at the start of the second lockdown, one of the girls made a comment about mugs being next due to the increased online sales and Christmas. So we actually ordered a load of mugs based on last years sales to local businesses and thinking they would order the same again. So luckily we have the regulars covered. What we didn't think about was the massive increase in online sales of mugs even tho our range is small. So now we are down to our last box of mugs.
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been lucky not to run out but I am not hooked on one or two suppliers. Gone through around 30 pallets over the last few months but was lucky enough to cock-up mid November and do a double order accidentally ending up with 8 pallets arriving the same week. Still got a couple more pallets due in next week so should see us through until January. Just need to find some enamel, red inner/handle, steins and panel mugs now and we will be able to complete all orders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luckily we are not affected by shortages. If you read in the news it appears there is a build up of containers in the ports of Felixstow, Portsmouth and London. Covid seems to be the reason with not enough workers/time to get it all through customs. Really sad as what the hell are the suppliers going to do with all that stuff when its released. Especially fashion clothing which is very time sensitive. Mind you, with Arcadia and Debenhams closing the clothes could be bought up by cheap chains and some bargains will be available. You never know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    was lucky enough to cock-up mid November and do a double order accidentally ending up with 8 pallets arriving the same week.
    Love it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMugs View Post
    Love it.
    I didn't at the time as new I had more on back order for the next week. Turns out one of my best cock-ups though. Got just about enough to see us through until after silly season until you "orrible lot" stop buying loads of mugs and crashing the market. ;-)

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is it time for Me Smug Bstard (i.e. Me) to tell you that I have not run out of anything...

I might just order some more blank mugs right now so I have some boxes to sit on while waiting for the mugs to finish
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Is it time for Me Smug Bstard (i.e. Me) to tell you that I have not run out of anything...

I might just order some more blank mugs right now so I have some boxes to sit on while waiting for the mugs to finish
    LOL, chuckle, snigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post

...meh I was bored printing mugs anyway. :)