Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson ET-2711 blues and greens wrong
    By GazzaBJ in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2020, 03:15 PM
  2. Newbie Blues - precut paper
    By Sedgewick in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 19-11-2017, 11:31 AM
  3. Blues turning green - colour change issue...
    By RuthWinchester in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-04-2017, 02:49 AM
  4. that lines problem, its dark blues!
    By gavtheoldskater in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:19 AM
  5. Epson D120 Blues not printing out,
    By Liz in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ebay blues

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnporter2001 View Post
    Yep all ways use the "Buyer requested to cancel".

I have a major issue on the way with regards ebay orders (personalised names on mugs), the way I work is I am normally around 2 days behind on ebay so if an order was made on Monday it will probably get created and shipped on Wednesday BUT the way I work is as the orders come in I drag them via API into hermes, pay for the postage and print out the sheet I then write the name that has been request either via the notes as they go through checkout or via the ebay message system on to the right hand side of the A4 postage print out.

The issue is I have just counted my printed and paid for postage slips and have 84 from the last 21 days that have no name to apply to the mug, I have sent messages requesting the name but alas have had no reply.

So I guess I am going to get a whole load of refund requests after xmas and I presume I have lost 84x£2.90 in all ready paid postage that will never get used.

I state quite clearly in the item description that the customer must send me the name required on the mug either through notes in checkout or via the ebay message system.

Anyway I shall not be doing the same next year that is for sure, and have now chucked ebay into holiday mode.

Is there a better way to deal with this? I suppose what I should have done is just cancel every order at point of sale where a name was not sent but hey ho you live and learn I guess.

Mark
    We stopped personalising products on ebay begining of this year, too much hassle for the price points. What we used to do with customers who didnt leave personallisation was message them asking for info, if we didnt recieive the info within 24 hours we sent out a large letter (proof of delivery) to the customer with a letter asking them to contact us through ebay etc. Saved on destroying your despatch metrics and the customer was impressed we had gone to so much trouble. Worked for us..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's funny on ebay; when you sell a non-personalised design, they will always manage to find the message box to add a name for free.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate, I nearly spat my tea out there laughing
    That is so true it's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    It's funny on ebay; when you sell a non-personalised design, they will always manage to find the message box to add a name for free.