Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Tea towels
    By Quinsfan in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 05:12 PM
  2. Sublimation towels
    By pisquee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-01-2015, 01:24 AM
  3. Coloured T shirts for sublimation
    By twinsgran in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-02-2013, 10:01 PM
  4. White towels for sublimation.
    By logoembscot in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 09:44 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coloured sublimation towels

Does anyone know of any bath or beach coloured sublimation towels. I know you can get hold of white ones but white towels are not very practical. It would be ideal to source some coloured towels with the usual white strip at one end to take the sublimation print. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've looked into this but minimum volumes are 3000 towels per colour - how many do you want?

There are navy towels with a white printable strip and also black ones. The design and sizes are as per the white ones we have showing online:
    http://www.printerowners.co.uk/subli...tion-towel.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your quick reply Martin, I am coming up with the same response, a high minimum order!!!

A range of say 3 to 4 popular colours would be ideal to buy off the shelf from one of the major trade sublimation suppliers but they just don't. We could then approach youth football teams, gyms, health spas, small hotels, etc. etc, the list goes on, but unless it's a large organisation they just don't have the need for 3,000 plus towels.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could then approach youth football teams, gyms, health spas, small hotels, etc. etc
    True, but most hotels, gyms, health spas tend to use white towels! Hotels want commercial quality towels and then you are going to be talking huge bulk in storage and high costs of the blanks. There is so much variability in the towel weight, colours, sizes, quality that 'one size' won't fit all but there are physical limits to what the suppliers can hold in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree with you Martin regarding the big company's and their huge orders but it's a little frustrating when we have had approx. 12 enquiry's from youth football teams, swimming clubs, small gyms and kickboxing clubs for only 25 -50 bath towels and we can not help. As they are small clubs they tend to launder the towels themselves and I know the enquiries are not many but I'm sure it would take off. I just feel it could be a great opportunity missed and even if we could supply 2 colours of towles in just one size I'm sure that would generate a huge response especially if it were maketed correctly. Would love to source something like this myself but sourcing experience, time and funds are against me, I did however visit the Promoturk show in Istanbul a few years ago and they had several towel manufacturers there who said they could do them but again all the pre mentioned are against me. I'm sure there out there so may just have to wait until someone picks up on this idea.