Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. DTG Printers
    By Quinsfan in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-01-2020, 11:35 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-01-2017, 07:18 PM
  3. Sawgrass ICC versus Sawgrass Powerdrive
    By Marcelle in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-04-2014, 10:50 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Sawgrass VJ-628 25" Printers x 2

I am looking at selling both of my VJ628 printers. These have been superb and the only reason I'm looking to sell is I need to go to a wider format or I'd never part with them!

Both machines are set up as 8 colour with the Light Black and Light Light black so gradients, skin tones etc. are superb.

First printer is in as new condition and has had very little use, nozzle check is 100% perfect. 3 of the 8 Ink carts are brand new (Aug 2022) the other 5 are now out of date but as yet I have seen no colour shift whatseover and I run them both side by side.

Second printer is also in superb condition and is a little older. Not had a hard life, only on it's third set of inks. All inks are 2022 and only recently put in. Nozzle check has 1 blockage which doesn't affect the print in any way.

Both printers have original stands and RIP software, dongles etc. they are first class workhorse printers when required and need very little maintenance. New SG carts are £50 for 220ml so not expensive to run.

I'm looking for £2250 for each machine. New with the software and stand you're looking at over £4600 each. I'm in no rush to sell but can let one go straight away if needed. Collection would be from DE15 area.

(Interestingly someone has just put same printer on eBay, no stand or inks for £2k) These printers are best left swicthed on for self cleaning every 24 hours so beware anything that needs inks and has been off for a while!
    Last edited by Justin; 05-02-2021 at 05:23 PM.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If anyone interested in either or both of thse I can sell to members for £2kea.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    One printer now sold. Not in a rush to sell the second but will sell at some stage so anyone interested just give me a shout.