Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings, and Thank you...

Thanks for having me, and greetings from Coventry!

I've been a voyeur on this site for some time, but lockdown seems to have given me enough time to explore my ideas in detail.

I have a longstanding business (completely unrelated to printing), and over several years (somewhat inadvertently), have created a niche brand that my customers seem to like. I used to be a graphic designer, and I tend to go overboard in designing logos and branding... to the point where some of my customers are walking round with my logo tattooed onto them!

Anyway... I want to start making some promo items to sell/giveaway.

After much reading, I've ordered an Epson 2710, the ecotank sort, and I'm confident that I will be able to produce the small items I have in mind, such as keyrings and jewellery boxes.

I do however, intend on adding simple decals to cotton garments, and have read that sublimation will not work for this unless polyester items, so I have plenty of reading up, and question asking to do in that sense!

Anyway, that's my story.

It seems like you have a helpful community here, and I'm happy to share any of my art/graphic/print/web design knowledge if ever helpful. I'm pretty sure I will have plenty of questions for you guys, and please let me know if I'm asking dumb/annoying questions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the mad House!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome to the forum��

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!