Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ErgoSoft RIP with HP Latex
    By pisquee in forum Latex/Solvent/Eco Solvent Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2022, 04:39 PM
  2. HP Latex 115 Print & Cut Setup
    By Justin in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-08-2020, 07:13 PM
  3. Latex Printer
    By Quinsfan in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-04-2015, 06:44 PM
  4. Setup and Print Guide for CorelDRAW 11
    By mo qua in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-07-2011, 08:22 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

HP Latex 115 Print & Cut Setup

We currently have a 54" HP 115 Latex Print & Cut setup. We're moving in a diferent direction and whilst it's had little use anyway we are now finding we use it less and less. We have it on a 5 year lease that we're 2 1/2 years in. We can sell the printer and cutter, RIP, new PC etc. for £6500+vat.

The original purchase price was approx. £17,500 and we had to pay over £1000 to have it delivered etc. You can see how this is a bargain but as we only use it every now and then it makes no sense to keep it. The lease can also be re-assigned (after credit check) and payments are £242.33+vat (£290.80) per month.

It's had very little use but what work we have been doing through it recently has been superb.

The 54" cutter is a re-badged Summa so again, this is excellent.

Inks will need replacing although all working perfectly fine they are just slightly out of date. I can include a brand new PC/Monitor etc. that I built solely to run the equipment so RIP/Production Manager etc. all set up ready to go. It's not under warranty at the moment but this can be taken out at any time in the future with Art Systems (Nottingham) costs approx. £60+vat per month.

It would need to be collected ideally in a large van/small truck with tail lift and I can help get the machine loaded and even delivered if required.

These are quite large machines and weigh around 250kg on the stand.

Any media we currently have will also be included, several new rolls of expensive canvas, self adhesive etc. We also have a lot of canvas stretcher bars that can be included.

This is clearly a genuine bargain, current price for the setup is still £14k+ just for the printer and cutter. It just makes more sense for us to stop the monthly payment and use the money elsewhere.
    Last edited by Justin; 05-02-2021 at 05:54 PM.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Setup is now available for £6k+vat or lease can be transferred for remaining period.

Anyione that is still interested please let me know. I'mm currently trying to negotiate with the lease company to pay this off so could well knock the price down further.
    Last edited by Justin; 13-04-2021 at 05:58 PM.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Update: Lease company have agreed a discount so we can sell for £5495+VAT.
    Last edited by Justin; 07-09-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Still have this available, current price we can let the whole setup go for £5k+vat. Just 2 years left on the lease now so an even bigger bargain. Hate to see it sat there only being used now and then for small jobs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    As many have probably seen we're selling our printing business. Means this setup has to go to a new home ASAP.

Anyione interested in taking the lease over or buying outright please get in touch with me, I may be in a position to lower the price even further to get a deal done.

New this package will set you back £14.5K!!