Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. How low do Royal Mail go?
    By JMugs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-2017, 11:11 PM
  2. Royal Mail OBA PPI
    By GoonerGary in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 04:32 PM
  3. Q? Royal Mail OBA /PPI
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:47 PM
  4. Royal Mail
    By smitch6 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-12-2011, 08:40 PM
  5. ROYAL MAIL ARE NIGHTMARES
    By daniboy0812 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 19-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The SMTP plugin has a test email function in its settings page to test it works

As per my image above - if C&D is syncing and uploading the tracking, you will see it in the order notes - if it isn't doing this, then there isn't an email to send regardless of the SMTP plugin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    The SMTP plugin has a test email function in its settings page to test it works

As per my image above - if C&D is syncing and uploading the tracking, you will see it in the order notes - if it isn't doing this, then there isn't an email to send regardless of the SMTP plugin
    The order notes issue was my main concern because I didn't want to buy a pro plugin to sed emails.

I've gone through this integration again only this time reading the instructions very closely! The very last sentence in the guide explains everythng now.

"Delivery confirmation numbers are used to confirm when your item has been delivered to the recipient, but they do not give the ability for your customers to track their item. As such, we cannot pass delivery confirmation number using this method"

In contrary to what someone had told me a few days ago, it appears that the WooCommerce order notes will only receive tracking numbers using their upgraded Tracked 48 service, rather than the standard RM48 delivery confirmation 'tracking numbers' which can be sent to the Etsy order pages. WooCommerce musn't accept these.