Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Opencart Custom Product Designer VS Fancy Product Designer plugins
    By Ravisteam in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 06:18 PM
  2. Missing Tool Bar in Corel
    By mrs maggot in forum Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-08-2015, 09:49 AM
  3. New Weeding Tool.
    By NikGrey in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-04-2014, 07:04 PM
  4. Where to buy a HTC One Printing tool
    By Ravisteam in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 08:31 PM
  5. designing tool
    By Paul in forum Software
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 03:32 PM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Product Customiser tool zakeke

Guys any of you have a good customiser tool that you can recommend . I have WP/woo commerce with Fancy Product Designer (FPD ) for design and it was done by myself . But I am too keen about WP/Woo commerce as it needs your attention all the time and updates every week and it can break any time and dont have time for that lol.

( We have never put much effort on our own site , was only relying on market places they get customers but we are not really building a business as they can shut you down any time . )

I was always looking and comparing Shopify as its more stable than WP/woo and security etc is better .But expensive than WP/Woo . Anyway FPD has a plugin for Shopify but its £100 a month and thought too much as its not that good in the 1st place . But I have seen this new zakeke plugin seems great . only about £20 a months but charge 1.9% transaction fee . Thinking of getting it and give it a go as I have already signed up for shopify .

Anyone has experience with a website with a customise tool ??. Any experience with Shopify ,zakeke ??. Wp/ Woo ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We 'tried' working with Zakeke a while ago and had an absolute nightmare. Ended up having to get a full refund for some work they were doing for us as we were badly misled. Hopefully others have had a better experience but we won't be using them any time soon.

We've just switched the opposite was from Shopify to WooCommerce.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    We 'tried' working with Zakeke a while ago and had an absolute nightmare. Ended up having to get a full refund for some work they were doing for us as we were badly misled. Hopefully others have had a better experience but we won't be using them any time soon.

We've just switched the opposite was from Shopify to WooCommerce.
    What product customiser are you planing to use with Woo/wp ?. My main concern about WP?Woo is updates happen in every week or so and I am scared the system can crash anytime as you will be using different theames,plugins etc ..And Wordpress and Woo get updated frequently and if the theame and plugins not upto date with WP upgrades system can crash ...How are you planing to do the migration and what is the main reason behind it ?.What issues you had with Zakeke ??. What do you think about SHopify ??. are you not happy with it ??... I need a solid system dont cost a lost ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We don't use a product customiser any more. We made the switch over to WC from Shopify mainly because of the inflexability of the Shopify platform. Monthly price wasn't too bad but every add on mod is also charged monthly and it can get expensive. The lack of useful mods was also an issue. We pay WPX for hosting the WX site so only a little cheaper but worth it.

In the time we've been live I've not noticed any issues with updating. I got a developer to set the site up in the first instance, this has proved invaluable. We shouldn't have any issues with the theme 'breaking' but if we do she's there to support us. Shopify support was always very useful but they are keen to push paid mods at you.

Migration was easy, we paid around £60 to move all details over but it can be done for nothing with a little understanding.

Far more flexability with WC and we can get custom mods done if required.

Many issues with Zakeke, not understanding our needs, assuming we had a high level of experience working with 3D objects when we'd clearly paid them to do work. Accuracy of models wasn't good enough...the list goes on.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (04-07-2021)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can turn off the auto updates for WP/WC and do them when you can set aside time to check that all other modules you have installed are going to play nice. It's usually not WP/WC that breaks but added modules that aren't updated to be compatible.

I also use FPD - it's a love-hate relationship but I couldn't find anything comparable at a reasonable price :(

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joleady View Post
    You can turn off the auto updates for WP/WC and do them when you can set aside time to check that all other modules you have installed are going to play nice. It's usually not WP/WC that breaks but added modules that aren't updated to be compatible.

I also use FPD - it's a love-hate relationship but I couldn't find anything comparable at a reasonable price :(
    Do you used FPD with WP/WC ?. did you buy the upgrade for print ready etc ..or is it just the basic plugin ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use it with WP/WC. I have the basic and added plus.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joleady View Post
    I use it with WP/WC. I have the basic and added plus.
    Thats good I can message you any issues ..
    Where does the uploaded images are going to ?. ..Did you configure a separate drive or its just the hosting space ?. .