Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson Edge RIP
    By dogkit in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2021, 04:35 PM
  2. SG400 - A4 Edge to Edge Settings
    By leehyde30 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 09:30 AM
  3. epson xp-312 issues
    By shabby geek in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 07:28 AM
  4. Mug Paper - Can you print edge to edge?
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. Epson D120 issues - I have two of them, each with different issues!
    By barryslip in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 02:15 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson Edge RIP Issues

I am using Epson Edge Rip to print images with an Epson SC-F6300 and sometimes I am getting very accurate prints while other times parts of the image are way off in colour and I can’t figure out why. I have read the documentation on Epson Edge Rip and the various options in the colour settings but non give me accurate results. Additionally, I have tried editing the image in Photoshop to make sure it is in the correct colour workspace but still no luck. I have downloaded some random images from the net to see if I can recreate the issue and again some have colours issues and I can’t seem to address it.

I bought the unit from Colourbyte as they offered me a deal but the support has been painfully slow and not very helpful. So anyone familiar with Epson Edge Rip that has any tips would be great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We have the same setup, not had it that long so not sure I can be of much use but if I can I will.

We find the 720 dpi print setting is great but when we switch to 1440 it can mix things up a little.

What paper are you using? Which black do you have?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Settings wise, we use rendering intent to perpetual, black point compensation ticked.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

DanEC33 (12-07-2021)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply!

I have the NK ink version of the printer only had it for about 4 days so not panicking yet but would like to get this sorted. I am using the Epson DS Transfer Paper 105gsm 44” so the rip software really should work.

I am using the same settings you have suggested but I think I always do 720x1440 dpi 4 pass high quality – I will try reducing the too 720x720 dpi and see if that helps any. When you say 1440 can mix things up a little can you elaborate on the issue?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I just noticed some of my colours went slightly off. Noticed it on facial tones as well, prints better onto paper but then overly bright when put onto material.