Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. help opening and converting Melco File please
    By logodigitizing in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24-10-2017, 01:14 PM
  2. cap embroidery
    By ssp in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 04:38 PM
  3. embroidery
    By calvinabc in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 11:41 PM
  4. How much to get into embroidery?
    By Dave271069 in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 05:34 PM
  5. Im looking to get into embroidery...
    By chongsta in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BERNARDS View Post
    Should have added we have Kornit Avalanche great results on dark garments.
    Thanks for your Offer , We have a DTG in house . We need a Embroidery as we get asked lot of times and handy to have a one I thought .tks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy with my 2 PR brother machines, everything Earl says about the time is true. There are a lot of lockdown bargains out there where people purchased machines and now they are going back to their real job, they are looking to sell of the machines they bought during lockdown having not made the fortune they thought. You will get a newish PR670 for around 3.7-4K cheap enough to have a play, will come with the PE software - easy to use think corel draw. If it does not work for you, sell it. It is a steep learning curve, but I have enjoyed the challenge.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    I'm happy with my 2 PR brother machines, everything Earl says about the time is true. There are a lot of lockdown bargains out there where people purchased machines and now they are going back to their real job, they are looking to sell of the machines they bought during lockdown having not made the fortune they thought. You will get a newish PR670 for around 3.7-4K cheap enough to have a play, will come with the PE software - easy to use think corel draw. If it does not work for you, sell it. It is a steep learning curve, but I have enjoyed the challenge.
    Thanks for your reply , I was nearly going to buy a new Meloco and endup buying a Ricoma new , I know not that good recomandations about ricoma but lot of supporting vedios etc and better price , wanted a bit of a industrial machine too .Still waiting it to be delivered tho .I know its a completly different thing but looking forward to it .Good thing is we get 2 days training for machine and support and this is the only reason I went for a brand new one ..thanks again

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am enjoying the embroidery so much, I am going to get rid of a lot of my T shirt vinyl bits.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs maggot For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (13-09-2021)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    I am enjoying the embroidery so much, I am going to get rid of a lot of my T shirt vinyl bits.
    How you digitise ?. Do you outsource ? How about simple things ?. cant we do simple things by our selves . I wouldn’t have a free digitising softwear so thinking of buying a digitising software for small jobs so anything you recommend ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    How you digitise ?. Do you outsource ? How about simple things ?. cant we do simple things by our selves . I wouldn’t have a free digitising softwear so thinking of buying a digitising software for small jobs so anything you recommend ?
    I use PE Design, there are lots of different softwares out there, but this does enough for me at the moment, some really complex designs I outsource, but most of it I now do myself, it is a learning curve, but if you use Corel or similar you will find it all strangely familiar.