Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. https
    By Drew in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 08:40 PM
  2. https://www.plain-t-shirts.co.uk
    By Oakey76uk in forum Reviews Section
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-01-2018, 03:43 PM
  3. Recently Joined
    By knightweb in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 07:49 PM
  4. Anyone recently had problems with Coralgraph?
    By DS Designs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:01 AM
  5. Views on recently watched films/tv
    By Justin in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-01-2010, 12:52 AM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://subliblankswholesale.com any one ordered recently ?

I had a bad experience with these guys in the past but didnt have another option so ordered few items again from them about a week ago .But still nothing heard from them .I know a another sublimation supplier operate this https://subliblankswholesale.com/ but blaming Chinese main company for any issues .Any of you recently bought from them ?.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is Chris Brydges that runs this Lopo importer company who can be emailed here enquiries@subliblanks.com We have had recent contact with Chris (a couple of weeks ago) but sadly dropped buying from them a few years ago due to quality issues and prices were more expensive that other suppliers. Just give the main subliblanks telephone number a call as well :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to UK Printed Mugs For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (02-09-2021)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    It is Chris Brydges that runs this Lopo importer company who can be emailed here enquiries@subliblanks.com We have had recent contact with Chris (a couple of weeks ago) but sadly dropped buying from them a few years ago due to quality issues and prices were more expensive that other suppliers. Just give the main subliblanks telephone number a call as well :-)
    Thanks Olli

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think that email is now getting bounced back through the system, they have moved to ladesk so think it is best to use the form on the SubliBlanks website.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbleimages For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (02-09-2021)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleimages View Post
    Think that email is now getting bounced back through the system, they have moved to ladesk so think it is best to use the form on the SubliBlanks website.
    I really dont understand what these guys are doing , sent few emails to them and even to subli blanks no reply , send us part of the order and half of them are still missing but no communication what so ever .!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisteam For This Useful Post:

Justin (07-09-2021)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys what can I do now ?. They only sent me part of the order and on their websites also showing it . I have no communication whatso ever , Subliblank guys dont answer or reply to my messages as well . I dont really know what to do now ??. please advice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could always try sales@subliblanks.com although looking at Google reviews for the main Subliblanks site, it seems you're not alone getting a response

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From FB:

"Offices are closed, email only at the moment.

We are currently running on a 2 day dispatch service, due to bank holiday, influx in orders and short staff we are forced into this."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbleimages For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (13-09-2021)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleimages View Post
    From FB:

"Offices are closed, email only at the moment.

We are currently running on a 2 day dispatch service, due to bank holiday, influx in orders and short staff we are forced into this."
    Got a message from their FB (https://subliblanks.com/) , They are saying it will be dispatched when they have new stock s but dont know when !! What a terrible company, Bought some tiles and prints has issues . This UK company Subli Blanks working as the Lopo china agent . My previous order few years ago they sent me tranished keyrings a very old stock and terrible quality , they accepted a return but I didnt have time to sort it out so left with £700 lost with that stock , still in my garage will be going to the skip soon .
    But still though it was just a one off as Lopo has a good reputation I thought it will be fine , Sofar Ive cheked some tiles ordred and they are not upto the quality and dont know about the other stuff yet . I dont know Lopo the chinease company wants to tarnish their name by giving such a poor service (Lopo once recomanded me their spanish site not the UK site ) . I have a feeling this UK company is the one playing this dirty game (https://subliblanks.com/ ) I think they are sending us their damge rejected stock with Lopo orders . (When I had the issue with keyrings this UK company tried to sell theirs saying their quality is good at double the price ) Anyway please share your experionce with these guys .I am sure there are ppl ordered stuff from Lopo china too .I think this UK company is playing dirty here .. !