Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3D Software
    By Andrew in forum Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-06-2014, 06:36 PM
  2. Which software?
    By twinsgran in forum Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-11-2012, 12:21 PM
  3. sign software and surname software query.
    By sarahjayne in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 05:34 PM
  4. Help what software!!!
    By Cheshire cat in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 08:33 PM
  5. Will old software do the job?
    By Louise in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:20 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

invoicing software

Hi guys,
    I wonder what yo all use for sending quotes and than invoices to your customers? I would like something that has integrated payment system. At this moment I use Sumup but this doesn't work half of the time. I would rather use app than online sevice. anything out there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our best move ever as a company was to move our accounts over to Xero which reads all bank transactions automatically, generates quotes and invoices clients with different online payment gateways. Ideally you need a book keeper to set up and keep eye on things but all our accountant does nowadays is log in remotely to generate all reports needed for end of year.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UK Printed Mugs For This Useful Post:

Paul (24-09-2021), pw66 (24-09-2021)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Hi guys, At this moment I use Sumup but this doesn't work half of the time. I would rather use app than online sevice. anything out there?
    Are you using the small Sumup card reader, that attaches to a smart phone app? I had the same problem with Paypal - constantly trying to log into the app or pair the two devices.
    I bought the larger Sumup terminal - the £100 one that comes with a receipt printer - and problem solved. Doesn't need a smartphone app or bluetooth pairing because it has its own Sim card and/or uses roaming. More importantly it doesn't constantly log off when not being used, unlike the smartphone readers.

Not had any problems since.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I do have both. They work with no issues. But if you log in to your account on sumup you will find that you can create invoices and quotes. rhis works very well for me but I am having loads of techicL ISSUES. Once it works another time it wont. I tired many browsers and this is not the case,. System is just faulty. I emailed them. still awaiting reply.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can honestly say that I haven't had any problems with Sumup invoicing or quotes. Always works trouble free, so far. I only use it on my windows laptop, never tried it via an Android smartphone or tablet so I don't know if it would work so well.