Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson EcoTank L3150
    By rafinos in forum Printers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-05-2020, 03:40 PM
  2. Epson EcoTank Printer ET-14000
    By raydavies in forum Printers
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 05:53 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2018, 04:25 PM
  4. Epson EcoTank
    By WePrintForYou in forum Printers
    Last Post: 24-02-2015, 09:52 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Epson Ecotank?

Hi guys....am looking to purchase an Epson Ecotank for sublimation possibly from Ink Experts (one of there bundles) ...is this the best way to go or should i just purchise my own printer, paper & ink? if i did that how would i get the ICC PROFILES

the models they are offering for A4 are

ET-2712,
    ET-2750,
    ET-3750,
    ET-L850,

can anyone recommend a particular one here, ...and perhaps why they would recommend

thanks tony

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Profiles are supplied with the machine and you can opt to pay extra for additional ones.

We currently have a 2750 from them on test. Print quality is fine for day to day work, speed wise they are incredibly slow

We bought primarily to use pre cut paper for mugs but are finding the edges of the paper are marking which is difficult to see until the mug is ruined. Increasing paper thickness setting helps a little but not curing.
    Awaiting an update from Ink Experts on his.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    L805 not L850. I have one of these from Ink Experts and am delighted with it. Quite quick and gives excellent results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks justine.....have been reviewing these and someone else said the 2750 was really slow aswell. i couldnt find much at all on the 2712... i think im leaning towards the 3750 at the moment having seen some good reviews

thanks also Raydavis..... l done a search and there seem to be both L850 & L805 the 850 is the one on inkexperts. i looked at a side by side comparison of the 3750 & 805 on Kagoo and both come across as excellent machines

im aiming at purchasing a printer in the next week or so so want to look at as many reviews as i can. appreciate your input ;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Profiles are supplied with the machine and you can opt to pay extra for additional ones.

We currently have a 2750 from them on test. Print quality is fine for day to day work, speed wise they are incredibly slow

We bought primarily to use pre cut paper for mugs but are finding the edges of the paper are marking which is difficult to see until the mug is ruined. Increasing paper thickness setting helps a little but not curing.
    Awaiting an update from Ink Experts on his.
    Had exactly the same problem with this and as soon as I switched to A4 paper the issue stopped. Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've checked and it seems the only difference is the L850 is multifuntion, whereas the the L805 is print only. It all depends on whether or not you need a scanner?

Ray
    Last edited by raydavies; 08-11-2021 at 11:24 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes iv been looking at side by side reviews aswell of 850/805 qu like the look of the 850 iv seen good reviews elsewhere for it aswell