Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: Hi Everyone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Hi Everyone

hi all..... my name is tony i live in Basildon Essex im a window cleaner by trade, have a few hobby crafts along with my son who does laser cutting and Cad drawing as a profession, we purchased an 80W laser machine and cut and engrave mainly wood, leather & acrylic, i also have a Silhouette Cameo 4 which i use mainly for vinyl decals and also have cricut easypress 2 for Htv. am now looking to purchase a sublimation printer to use in combination with the laser and silhouette and basically see where it goes and have a bit of fun on the way. im sure with the help from you guys and gals i can source some valuable information and learn some great tips on sublimation. and am hopeful that i can pass on any useful info that i gain that can be used to help others. let the fun begin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Tony and welcome to the forum :-)

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!