Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson L3110 vs Sawgrass SG400
    By Kiwi_Waka in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-12-2020, 05:01 PM
  2. Color issue - Epson L3110
    By talisnos in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2020, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-11-2014, 09:21 AM
  4. DF30 Alignment Issues
    By trevmcdev8 in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:55 PM
  5. Epson B1100 - Constant Blockages!!
    By karens in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:14 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Constant Alignment Issues - L3110

Hello! This might be a bit of an odd one. I have an Epson L3110, about a year old, that has done a total of only about 1,800 prints. I bought it new and have used ink experts ink and paper since day one (although I use printfab with the actual sublinova icc profile since I’ve found it much more accurate) For the last couple of weeks as I’ve been busier over the Christmas rush, Ive been having to do a print head alignment multiple times daily. I’ve found that if I use mug sized paper it will print fine much longer, but if I put in a4 sided paper it’s out of alignment again within 1-2 prints. I’ve done the alignment through printfab and the epson printer utility (Mac). Does anyone have any ideas of something else I could try or is this simply a bad printer that needs to be replaced?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiya I have the same printer as you with same paper and ink and don’t like the final product on the colours with there profilings could you tell me what printfab is and where you get the sublinova icc profile from sorry to hijack I’m on Mac to old version

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by colebag View Post
    Hiya I have the same printer as you with same paper and ink and don’t like the final product on the colours with there profilings could you tell me what printfab is and where you get the sublinova icc profile from sorry to hijack I’m on Mac to old version
    sorry! Didn’t see this until now. Here’s the link for the icc profile, personally I’ve found the satin version to be best.

http://www.inktec.com/service/lfp_ic...&rip=Photoshop

for the printer drivers, it’s just printfab.net they have a Mac version and it has a free 30 day trial. It doesn’t have this model printer officially supported but I set it up as an ET2710 since they’re both ecotank 4 colour printers and it works fine. A bit of a faff to set up if you don’t know what you’re doing but well worth it, the only “downside” is that I haven’t found an option to mirror so I just had to update my photoshop smart objects to automatically mirror before printing