Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Rock slates
    By robhil in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2018, 01:06 PM
  2. Rock Slates
    By ivansmagic in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-03-2016, 11:22 PM
  3. Rock Slates
    By twinx05 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-04-2015, 07:48 AM
  4. Rock slates
    By baracus in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 23-11-2013, 07:32 PM
  5. Rock slates
    By schizowife in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    Thanks Tim , Never orded from them .Are they good (As I can remember I head bad stories before ) . Their price seems reasonable . I buy stuff from China but as Justin said these chinease suppliyers are not that cheap and not worth the hassel for some items . Slates are hevy and shipping cost a bit so perfer a UK suppliyer . Thanks for the input .
    Just to clarify, I seem to remember it was 'cheaper' getting them shipped into UK than buying in the UK, what I meant was it was still cheaper doing it yourself but you need to use sea shipping rather than air to keep costs down.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Paul (07-01-2022), Ravisteam (08-01-2022)

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Just to clarify, I seem to remember it was 'cheaper' getting them shipped into UK than buying in the UK, what I meant was it was still cheaper doing it yourself but you need to use sea shipping rather than air to keep costs down.
    As a happy medium the freight trains from China are a happy medium cost wise and a lot quicker than the ship, even more so when you factor in the huge problems at sea freight terminals recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    As a happy medium the freight trains from China are a happy medium cost wise and a lot quicker than the ship, even more so when you factor in the huge problems at sea freight terminals recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Justin for the clarificaton I miss read you . I agree with you if you find the correct suppliyer it works out cheaper ..I have used train before Simon and it works out cheaper and quicker but last time it took 6 weeks may be due to Covid . Ive got a quote for 1000 slates sea shipping cost about $1300 and also spoked to Nail Bothers and they seems to be not bad really for bulk orders . Desided to buy from them as I need them quick .

Paul I know the bad guys they are from Wembly and I hate them for what they have done for many ppl .Thanks again ..

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hate them for what they have done for many ppl
    Sadly it is a common occurrence. Work really hard on either becoming an official licensee or create your own designs only to have some low life tea leaf come and steal from you. Even had them on here defending their actions and boast about passing the "trade" on to other family members.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Sadly it is a common occurrence. Work really hard on either becoming an official licensee or create your own designs only to have some low life tea leaf come and steal from you. Even had them on here defending their actions and boast about passing the "trade" on to other family members.
    I’ve heard about them never bothered to buy or even look at their website .

Anyway I’ve bought a big qty from Nail brothers , so quick delivery seems to be quality products and quick and professional on replying to emails etc . So far the best ppl I dealt with in regards to pricess and service wise .Thanks for refereeing them to me .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post

Paul I know the bad guys they are from Wembly and I hate them for what they have done for many ppl .Thanks again ..
    Formerly Wembley next to that big market. The counterfeiters moved to Watford.