Hi all, not been doing much at all sublimation wise, focus is workwear and have ended up using it mainly for runners/marathon's etc on white polyester sports tops more than much else these days. Do a few mugs and odds and ends but I would say I lost quite a bit of interest in subli after my mate Arfermo who used to post here passed away as we used to enjoy bouncing ideas off each other and I was was really thankful for his knowledge and help early on when starting out with sublimation. He didn't see anyone as competition just as someone to help out. Always enjoyed meeting up with him at P&P.

Anyway had an enquiry, wants us to do glass chopping boards, place mats, coasters with their artwork on, very vibrant colours. They have parted ways with last supplier (which could be a bad thing or good I'm not sure!) and looking for replacement so asked us and so it's an oppo for us to restart with subli on things other than t shirt and mugs.

Operate an SG400 with sawgrass inks, had it few years now, on second waste cartridge, not heavily used and perhaps wish we bought A3 but then it was over twice the price at the time (still is I guess) which I think is crazy money really but I guess it's more about what you can do/make than what the equipment is actually worth! So one thing is does anyone operate an SG800 using Sawgrass rip etc who could reprint A3 size as some of the Xpres glass chopping boards are bigger than our A4 can do so might need some printed unless we bite the bullet on another subli machine which opens another issue as the 800 is now the 1000 and imagine output will differ which was hoping to avoid as these items are to be sold as sets of. Else might just saw A4 chop boards is our limit. So offers & costs welcome on A3 print supply, no idea at moment how many but I'd imagine only x10's to start with as can't see then buying loads initially and we will need to try our hand at them first to make sure we can avoid breaking the glass! (Adkins press)

Also packaging, they had some 10.5x10.5 brown card coaster boxes, open fronted and taking some 3/4 coasters. Where is a good source for these, not huge volumes and other types of subli packaging for placemats and things.

I'm guessing Justin you are not running a stall at this years P&P but is anyone meeting up? I imagine facemasks will still be a heavily present thing, should we wear DSF ones with our user names to identify each other!

Best Wishes
Mark