Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Wholesale Foot ball Kits suppliyers
    By Ravisteam in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-09-2021, 10:35 AM
  2. Football kits
    By windyash in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-07-2016, 09:54 AM
  3. Football kits
    By Photo-Lite in forum Clothing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 04:12 PM
  4. Starter Kits
    By taz8130 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 09:52 PM
  5. football kits
    By jennywren in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 21-12-2009, 05:47 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are T-shirt sublimation kits a thing?

Hi,

Does anyone know if t-shirt sublimation kits are a thing? I want to do all over sublimation but I don’t want to do all the work involved. So I am looking for t-shirt sublimation kits that would reduce as much of the cutting and sewing as possible – even is that means the sleeves and neck are a solid colour and only the body is fully printed.

Does anyone know of a company?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xpres make a 'subli panel' t-shirt - white front panel with all of the rest in black - that sort of fits the bill. You will possibly still get a narrow white line around the collar, due to difference in thickness of the body and neck fabric.

There are still plenty of companies offering 'all over' printing onto pre made garments, with limited success. There is always a white line around the seems, and if you want a true allover print then there is a very evident line between front and back an over the shoulders. Due to the size of the transfer and the scale of equipment needed (plus the high number of misprints) [prices tend to be almost as high as cut and sew.

Cut and sew is the only method that meets the customers expectations.
    If you try to offer a premade alternative you are likely to only appeal to the 'fur coat & no knickers' punters who want everything for nothing. Experience tells me that they are the most likely to find fault with a product, and are generally more trouble than they are worth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replay.

I not looking for a premade garment rather a kit that has all the parts cut-out and all I need to do is sublimate and sew them together. Something like Xpres subli panel' t-shirt will be fine but I would like it in parts so I avoid the issues sated above and because the sleeves are black some of the sewing can be done as part of the kit thus reducing my workload.

I take it something like this is not a thing? I going to try talking to a few companies and see if they can help.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Find a local (retired?) experienced seamstress, to pre cut panels for you in bulk, and sew up as needed. But even that is a more inefficient workflow than printing the fabric on the roll and then cutting. Piece work is a pain.