Just a quick head's up to anyone using TSOHost to host their website. I've spent days poring over my PHP code trying to track down a DATE/TIME issue that was causing the wrong date and time to be inserted into a MySQL Database Table that I am using in a Gift Card web app I am currently writing for my daughter's shop.

The web app was working perfectly BEFORE TSOHOST MIGRATED MY SITE FROM CLOUD HOSTING TO cPANEL LAST FRIDAY!

After many hours thinking I'd made a mistake in my code I eventually tracked it down to the fact that the migration had ALTERED THE TIMEZONE of my database. It had changed from GMT to MST (US Mountain Standard Time) and was hours out!

So beware anyone whos has undergone this migration, and make sure you check any date or time entries if you use a MySQL database in your business. Only a technician with SUPER privileges can change the MySQL default TZ setting for you. It cannot be done as a client. Add to this the fact that it has taken over 2 days to receive a response to an opened Ticket and you can see how I'm a bit annoyed. However, at least I now know where the fault lies and have been assured they are working on it as a priority.

We'll see!

[End of rant/warning].