Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. is this a good deal
    By tiamaria in forum Printers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-03-2015, 09:55 AM
  2. just seen a deal too good to be true?
    By soulclaimed in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 07:28 PM
  3. Replacement Blades - good deal from here
    By mrs maggot in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-04-2013, 02:49 PM
  4. is this a good deal
    By Mugsman in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-06-2011, 05:18 PM
  5. Is this a good ebay deal?
    By VSW in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:33 AM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Sawgrass Deal

I'm looking to buy the Sawgrass 1000 and looking to obviously get the best deal available. Whilst I'm aware that there are not many discounts available on Sawgrass printers, I would still like to get the most bang for my bucks if anyone can point me in the right direction? Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think there is a good Sawgrass deal. You'd be better off contacting Ink Experts who will supply everthing you need and Inks that don't require you to re-mortgage or sell your firstborn. If you upgrade your membership of this forum, you'll get a discount off of paper and ink. They are also the most helpful people you'll find.

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raydavies For This Useful Post:

Justin (30-06-2022), pw66 (30-06-2022)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have looked at Ink Experts (I am a premium member and often use the discounts available) however, from what I have read, Epson's only have a finite lifespan when it comes to it and Sawgrass are the only ones really built for subbing. I have had so many printer issues over the years I kind of think I need to just bite the bullet and go for it (and hopefully I'll make my money back in time with all the wonderful prints and no down time because of print errors)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Sawgrass prices are kept high with all suppliers and is usually outside their control unfortunately.

No printer is specifically built for sublimation, the Sawgrass option 'may' be a little easier short term but you pay a huge additional price for this when the Epson can give a much better print, much better inks, much better service, much better price.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Epson 1500w (which is basically the same as the L1800) is currently on 7000+ A3+ prints. I usually get 8-9000 prints out of each one before it starts to struggle, which is about what Epson guarantee them for (when using ordinary ink).

I can't say I have noticed that they are particularly fragile.

Two sets of Sawgrass cartridges and you have paid for a new one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We also use a couple of 1500's. We have the ET-2750 for day to day work. If you don't need lightening speed this takes some beating for quality with the Sublinova inks and is cheap as chips to run.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!