Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-04-2015, 12:57 PM
  2. Is Direct to Garment printing getting rid of transfer printing?
    By Pascale in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-04-2013, 06:00 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:48 AM

Thread: UV DTF Printing

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UV DTF Printing

Good afternoon friends, I have a question if you can help me: we have a UV DTF Printing to print cell phone cases and I would like to optimize the printing and improve the quality of the prints.

1) When I print, sometimes dust falls on the print and remains embedded, how do I solve that?

2) I also notice that when I print the photos, they do not come out with the optimal quality, I always work with very good resolution photos (I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I print with the platform approximately 4mm from the head and in the specifications for printing it is at 2mm, I do it because some cell phone cases Have a Protrusion of approximately 2mm.

3) When I print cell phone cases, sometimes the corners do not come out the same, I would like to know what is the best way to measure them. With a ruler or scan them?

I thank you all for your time for reading me and I would appreciate any advice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gdavidgp View Post
    Good afternoon friends, I have a question if you can help me: we have a UV DTF Printing to print cell phone cases and I would like to optimize the printing and improve the quality of the prints.

1) When I print, sometimes dust falls on the print and remains embedded, how do I solve that?

2) I also notice that when I print the photos, they do not come out with the optimal quality, I always work with very good resolution photos (I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I print with the platform approximately 4mm from the head and in the specifications for printing it is at 2mm, I do it because some cell phone cases Have a Protrusion of approximately 2mm.

3) When I print cell phone cases, sometimes the corners do not come out the same, I would like to know what is the best way to measure them. With a ruler or scan them?

I thank you all for your time for reading me and I would appreciate any advice
    IS IT a UV printer ?., UV DTF (is a process ) , You need a UV printer to print (DTF stikers ) . As far as I know UV Dtf (Stckers / trasfers ) are not long lasting , Not suitable for Phone case printing at all (But UV printing is ) .
    What printer do you have ?. and what process etc . So we can give some answers .