Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. EPSON L1800 film printing problem
    By Sqt123 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2021, 08:33 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-10-2020, 12:37 PM
  3. Sublimation film - Printing Problem
    By coverizing in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-04-2018, 11:07 AM
  4. Problem printing on A5 sub film
    By caseseller in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2015, 06:46 PM
  5. Help - Problem with printing on sublimation film!
    By olleolle in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson l1800 printing on sublimation film problem

Hello, printing in sublimation film with Epson l1800 printer and sublinova inks. Can’t get right and correct colors. After printing on sublimation film it looks okay, but after I do sublimation on sublimation machine colors are not okay and not correct. I am doing 125 temperature for 360 seconds. After printing film i left it for 40 minutes to dry and then use air dryer for couple minutes to dry it more before sublimation.
    I tried lots of changes with plain paper, epson matte paper, glossy paper and so on. Also tried several different ICC profiles. Inkexperts sent me icc profile for epson l1800 printer but its not for sublimation film printing.

I am using this sublimation machine:
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Prosub-3D-Multifunction-Sublimation-Machine-De_1600138539072.html?spm=a2700.wholesale.0.0.2ba3 3b0a8Gf1u3&fbclid=IwAR1U-7TMSNXeBriaMcKX79NIiZSRKwuZRn3umaS_g_CT5sluyT3KJ8F J1sA

I am using this sublimation film:
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Prosub-Korea-Quality-Sublimation-Film-A3_62506162143.html?spm=a2756.order-detail-ta-ta-b.0.0.6ee32fc2UKDoIR&fbclid=IwAR3KI11AtPJdQW7wClwg pc7xpYw1FGExBt_JmAXzXCSS5rNxFhoi33MHJms

Anyone can give me idea what printing settings or icc profile I need to use to get correct colors on sublimation film printing with epson l1800 and sublimation film?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If Ink Experts sent you a profile it WILL be Sublimation but you need a specific profile to print onto this film as the one you've been sent is for paper.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My film and cases supplier sent me icc profile and told that other clients using it for sublimation film with epson l1800 printer but the colors are really bad with that icc profile so for example if i try to use paper setting photo paper glossy and printer profile epson l1800 series photo glossy the result is better but still not good colors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I can't clearly see your attachments as the images are too small. I can read Epson Glossy which for a start is wrong. Please upload clearer images and I will compare for you.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I attach photo. One printer settings with my supplier sent icc profile which colors after sublimation are not good. And other i just choose epson l1800 glossy.
    Usually when it printed the colors looks good, but after sublimation on the case these colors is not good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by caca; 18-07-2022 at 06:16 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Attachments not working sorry

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, now tou should see, thank you.
    I attach photo. One printer settings with my supplier sent icc profile which colors after sublimation are not good. And other i just choose epson l1800 glossy.
    Usually when it printed the colors looks good, but after sublimation on the case these colors is not good.
    Last edited by caca; 18-07-2022 at 06:21 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you turned off colour management in the print dialogue? Click the 'more options' tab and send us a screen shot.
    There should be a 'colour management' option. Click 'ICM' and then click 'off'. This will stop the printer having any control over the colours printed and leave full control to Photoshop. If you leave ICM 'on' then the printer will counteract the profiled colours from Photoshop and you won't get a true profiled image.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, yes colour management is turned off all the time. I always turn it off before printing.