Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Stock Designs Vs Customer designs
    By Coops in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-03-2017, 04:41 PM
  2. Unique Hoodie Template
    By Jason in forum Clothing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 10:45 PM
  3. Intelligence Corps Design favour?
    By logodigitizing in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:21 PM
  4. FOTL UNIQUE where to buy?
    By Paul in forum Clothing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 04:49 PM
  5. unique
    By unique in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Well I'm $30 in lol. Can't find the DSF discount code anywhere.....

Just a word about max. image size. AFAIK, MidJourney allows 3Mb max for an upscaled image, so if you need bigger then you may have to upscale again using an online resizer or resizing software. There are some really good image uspcalers now that also use AI themselves to resize the image with practically no loss of quality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Did you know you can upload an image of your own as a starting picture for Midjourney to work on?

Sadly, my little dog Bailey died beside me on Easter Sunday, so I thought I'd see if Midjourney could produce an oil painting resembling him from a photo I took a few years back. This is the result ...

bailey.jpg

bailey_oils.jpg

Not perfect by any means, but it retains the essence of his character which I know well from having him for 14 years.

I could probably have explored more variations and maybe it would have come up with a closer resemblance. I also need to fiddle about with the 'weighting' value which determines how close to the original the AI result is.
    Last edited by webtrekker; 05-08-2022 at 03:44 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Strangley enough I was just this minute about to do that! You See? This AI is taking over our brains!! Haha.

What a great image and I'm very sorry for your loss btw. Interested to hear how you did this and what words you used?

Today I'm finding results are much more random and varied. Learning about different ratios was useful.
    Last edited by Justin; 05-08-2022 at 03:58 PM.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (05-08-2022)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Strangley enough I was just this minute about to do that! You See? This AI is taking over our brains!! Haha.

What a great image and I'm very sorry for your loss btw. Interested to hear how you did this and what words you used?

Today I'm finding results are much more random and varied. Learning about different ratios was useful.
    I basically followed this post -

Q: How can I attach an image as inspiration?

A: Type /imagine prompt as normal, but then in the prompt section, paste in the web address where the image is stored online. After the link you can still add new text prompts to complement it. You can see some examples in the Imagine Parameters visual guide here.
    An image URL must be a direct link to an online image, which you can usually get by right clicking on an image somewhere and choosing Copy Link Address. This address will usually end in a .png or .jpg if it's a usable address.
    Source: https://github.com/midjourney/docs/blob/main/FAQs.md

You can also just drag an image from your computer into the Discord thread, click on it to enlarge it, then Copy the link to use in your prompt. I've tried both methods and they both work fine.

The words I used were simply 'https://xxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx/nnnnn.jpg ::iw 0.8, oil painting, detailed' where the first part is the address of your image. ::iw 0.8 is the weighting. Max value is 1, but you can also go negative.

Hope that helps!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I reckon, at some point, I'm going to have to read the docs!

BTW, that oil-painted image came out at 1024x1024 resolution.

It's nice being able to set an aspect ratio. Very useful if you were doing, say, mug wraps and wanted the design to fill the wrap instead of having to stretch things or add content-aware backgrounds in Photoshop to fudge an image to fit the wrap.
    Last edited by webtrekker; 05-08-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    I reckon, at some point, I'm going to have to read the docs!

BTW, that oil-painted image came out at 1024x1024 resolution.

It's nice being able to set an aspect ratio. Very useful if you were doing, say, mug wraps and wanted the design to fill the wrap instead of having to stretch things or add content-aware backgrounds in Photoshop to fudge an image to fit the wrap.
    Thanks , Very interesting stuff ..
    I am actually checking on AI content writers to write our item descriptions , marketing stuff etc lol.. #

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fascinating. This is the second forum recently where I have had this pop up. I may have to open my filofax and take a look.

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't tried creating unique designs from AI but have used AI in various ways especially around photography such as upscaling images, Face swapping and plants detection.

May I know what best use of AI do you think in 2022?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Midjourney is awesome. Another one to consider as well is Dall-E .... I've had the exact same idea to use them to produce unique designs. I've also tried using them to create content for my website and advertising but my prompting skills have a long way to come. Some people are producing some really cool and clean images.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fantastic - just got my invite to Dall-e!! So needing a coffee my very first image generation text was "giant mug of coffee in field of flowers, Picasso" which resulted in the following - very impressed!
    DALL·E 2022-09-28 07.43.53 - giant mug of coffee in field of flowers, picasso.jpg