Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Looking for dyesub/heatpress business in East Cornwall/West Devon
    By jonw in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 08:15 PM
  2. having to log into Dyesub forum multiple times....
    By logobear in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Last Post: 29-07-2013, 06:15 PM
  3. Black dyesub 11oz mugs
    By RogerC in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 10:38 PM
  4. Is dyesub ink on mugs raised or flat?
    By magicfingers in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:45 AM
  5. Trade Dyesub Clothing printer required
    By TPGevents in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

You guys might find this interesting

Hi guys

This might have been mentioned before so apologies if it's already common knowledge!

My partner & I went to the UK Digital Sign show at the NEC in April 2009. It was a very good show and we came away after spending far more than I'd anticipated!

There was a very interesting demonstration of Roland's R-Wear software. This softwear allows one to create template of rhinestone patterns. So impressed were we, we bought it, 2 actually as we wanted to use it on 2 PCs!

Basically, what the software does is to allow one to create shapes, lines or text and fill with rhinestones you select from a comprehensive libary. You then send the result to your cutter. We have a Graphtec CE5000-60 and a Craft Robo. It works perfectly with the CE5000 and we've not tried the Robo yet as I can't find the power supply <_<

Here's a couple of pictures so you can see what it does. Do remember, this is the first time we've used rhinestones so our designs are quite basic at the moment.

This shows our cutter cutting a simple pattern

Angie is weeding the cut - it really is that simple!

Here's the cut pattern stuck to a tray base

Sprinkle a load of rhinestones on the design - these are SS10 Hotfix (3mm)

Using a 'paint pad' and using light circular movement the stones drop in the holes AND turn the right way up

Lift the design with a heat resist application tape

Heat press to your clothing

The pattern of snoopy got lost somewhere :D

It really is that simple, in fact, it's so simple, I've had to hide my clothes!

John
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

Looks really good John. I noticed Xpres seem to be selling this (or something similar) now.

I used a couple of companies in Leicester to do some bespoke rhinestone jobs a while back. Great prices and service. I just sent them a rough idea what I wanted and they designed it from there for me. There's a really good profit to be made on rhinestone designs, my customers loved them.

Justin :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

The problem I found with getting you patterns done elswhere was the quantities you'd have to order.

The system we have is the Xpres version based on Roland's R-Wear software.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

I do like the idea of having this in house. Company I used to make them did allow smaller quantities but like everything you only get the best possible prices when you buy larger numbers.

Justin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

Could you use this for swirkorski (spelling) chrystals do you think?
    How much was the software, couple of quid or a couple of hundred?
    regards, tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

You'll find the info HERE GEMTEC

The software is quite expensive for what it is! Yes, you can use Swarovski crystals if you can find someone willing to pay for them :)

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

I don't need the eqipment John, I take it I can get the software from Roland though?
    regards, tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

Not directly from Roland but vis one of their distributors like Xpres.

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

has anyone tried this on the craftrobo yet? I loved this idea when we were at the P&P show but have never managed to have enough funds to justify buying it as yet. We have recently bought a new craftrobo so don't want to have to buy another cutter,
    Julie-anne
    Castlegate Gift Creations

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Exactly DyeSub

The Craft Robo doesn't have sufficient downward pressure. We have a Craft Robo but we use a Graphtec CE5000 - 60

John