Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Full size of what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Of the pic you posted! before it was compressed and lost detail.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    sorry :) no other image of that i am afraid :(

Only this one
    Should be ok to show the colors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I missing something - was there a .psd file for the DSF Mug ?

Everyone should have one, I just can't find it !
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ran this off on my S21...P50 and B1100 Paul :-) P50 and B1100 are matched as they have been profiled recently. Thing that strikes me is the ladies trousers have come out very dark blue almost black on all of my prints. Just wondering how this compared to everyone else's test print?

I get none of the crease detail in the trousers at all.
    Here's an example of how mine prints so you can see the crease and the pants colour.d-test.jpgc-test.jpgb-test.jpga-test.jpg

This is what I get when I print it. Paul's mug is on the lsft, the relevant piece cropped from the chart is in the middle, and my mug is on the right.

This is interesting for me because I am printing without any ICC profile. You can see the colours are all wrong. The brown is too light, the reds are a little too orange and the yellows are, well yellow/gold is too yellow.. And my greys are coming out too grey! My blacks are also a bit too black.

On the other hand, the dye sub prints almost exactly match what I get when I print on my Pigment printer on plain paper. So instead of proofing on the screen, I should be able to proof on my printer, by adjusting an image to what I think might fix these colours, and printing on the pigment printer.
    Once I have that looking right, all I need to do is save a preset to fine tune in future - I hope :-)

Being able to compare to a mug by someone that is using a profile gives me some idea what I need to tweak. If I can reduce the orange tint in my reds and deepen the browns I'll be happier.

Thank you Paul for providing an example mug for us to check against.
    Last edited by rossdv8; 19-11-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is the Template for this?
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bottom of the first post in this thread!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to sound thick, but is the lighter coloured image supposed to be one that we download, and then the darker image the one with the grey on the womens shirt, is that a picture of the image on the sublimation paper you used??

basically, if you could help, what does garmut on and garmut off mean
    thank you in advance
    mathew

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    this is the image to print

gamut ON and OFF is to show you colors that won't print correctly. If anything will become grey out in preview window this mean that color is out of gamut. if your photoshop is set to "perceptual" then photoshop will try to replace those colors with closest match that can be printed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you paul, for clearing this up for me, only a newbie, just learning the ropes, been reading through this forum for a good while, and its helped alot, there's so much information too read its wonderful.