Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Quote on White Mugs please
    By AdamB in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-11-2012, 12:14 AM
  2. QUOTE - Mugs
    By pitkin2020 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:52 PM
  3. quote for 50 mugs please
    By Paul in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 11:13 PM
  4. 1000 mugs quote needed.
    By Paul in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:27 AM
  5. Quote for dishwasher safe dye sub mugs
    By Market Mik in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need mugs.....lots of mugs...at least a quote for lots of mugs !!

hi to all :)

ive got to provide a quote to a large national radio station by friday....the quote is for 1000 white 11oz mugs with the radio station logo on.

Ive also got to quote them for 5000 of the same.

which supplier could give me the best quote or if there are any suppliers on here that could PM me a quote for that quantity i would be grateful.

ive had a quote off henry at coralgraph and i am waiting for a quote from lovecut.

i really only want to pay around 60p per mug including vat and delivery for the 5000 number and about 70p per mug for the 1000 quote.

any advice or quotes would be appreciated. Time is of the essence, ive got to submit my quote this friday and its wednesday now lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would probably hand it over to one of the big boys to quote, listawood (if thats not swearing on here) for a price, all i normally do with them, is mock something up using a different company logo in the same colours if that makes sense (keeps anyone from going after your business) but they will do them at a very good turn around rate there are several other companies that do large scale mug printing at reasonable rates - just wish i could remember them lol
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for the reply :)

i dont think i explained myself properly

i am going to sublimate the mugs. I just want the blank mugs at a decent price.

But thx.....i might just get a quote for the finished product to see if that is the way to go...saves standing at the mug presses for hours lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no you explained yourself perfectly, i thought i had just shown an alternative, TBH they did 800 mugs for me i still made a good margin, wiht no back ache, colour diferences, ink changes etc, printer wear and tear and they did it all and delivered them
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill ring them tomorrow....ive dealt with them in the past...thx for the suggestion

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow fantastic news GiftsNE!
    Did the new shop bag this order for you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its a strange one....i contacted a local radio station to enquire about advertising. Turns out the local station is a small part of a bigger national. I told them ide moved shop and the rep came out to see the shop and try to get my business with the adverts. I told her it was above my investment level at this early stage of the business. she then came back into the shop today and asked for the quote from the bigger radio station for 1000 and 5000 mugs lol. I must admit when she asked i think a bit of wee wee came out lol. So heres hoping i can secure this order. I also think if the mug order goes well they are coming back for tee shirts. heres hoping :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt you will find mugs delivered in inclusive of vat for 70p. I'd also be careful on making sure it is a mug with a decent coating that won't result in comebacks. Having a complaint against 5000 might be a bit painful.

Are you planning on using presses or ovens? Have you worked out how long it will take?

It's a nice quote to have though if you can land it. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i worked out that i will be able to grow an established beard from clean shaven in the time it will take me but do you know what...i would do it...its worth it for me at the stage im at in my business.

im also going to outsource for quotes on the finished product and weigh up which route i can take.

thx for the advice bout the mugs and tbh....ive got very very close to 70p mark with what i know to be quality dishwasher safe mugs on a quote i got today. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keramikos it just came to me, i think they are also this lot http://www.mugsgalore.com/ nice company to deal with as well