Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. great to meet at the show today
    By Angloman in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-02-2014, 06:20 PM
  2. Fespa 2013 meet up
    By Paul in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 04:25 PM
  3. Sold Flat heat Press ( T Shirt press )
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
  4. Heat press wont meet lower platten...
    By asub in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-06-2012, 09:46 PM
  5. Nice to meet you BMS
    By barryslip in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 09:03 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meet our Heat Press :)

When we first started out in DyeSub we were fortunate that a guy in North Wales was selling up his complete range of equipment. I say fortunate because it included an Adkins Beta Major with the matching compressor!

At over £2000 to buy new, we'd never have purchased one. It's a breeze to use even if you have a large run to do. The pneumatic pressure closes the plates and also releases them when the time is up.

John
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Nice to meet you Mr. Major. Very nice bit of kit. Adkins presses have always been my preffered weapon of choice. I managed to get my hands on another very recently but sold it on to fund the purchase of my new Ricoh printer as I made a good profit.

Never used one of these monsters yet though, I can see that they would make any long run a whole lot easier!

I've been looking at the Hotronix auto release presses recently from Target Transfers. I'd very much like to get my hands on one of these (let one slip past me a few months back, shucks) That said, my recent Chinese import is doing the exact same job for over £1k less!

Justin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main benefit for us is that Angie would find a manual press quite hard going as she's only 5' 1 and bit :)

Can't fault some of the stuff coming out of China, sometimes you hear horror stories but most stuff is made in China these days anyway!
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This is it. I knew I was taking a risk but for the outlay it was a great experiment. How long the press lasts is now the only question mark but I won't be heart broken when it goes......just gives me an excuse to source something else!

Nice to see pics of yourpress, maybe we should have a section/gallery to show off equipment/premises, work even?

Justin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jnmann
    Nice to see pics of yourpress, maybe we should have a section/gallery to show off equipment/premises, work even?

Justin
    Good idea but your hosting cost will increase a lot!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I'll find a way! There is a galery feature on this forum but I need to check it out first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started with a Chinese Import :oops: which took 1 year of commercial use!
    Lesson learnt, I bought an Adkins 50 x 40cm. Super bit of kit 8)

Phil
    Life is like a jigsaw puzzle........i'm sure i'm missing some pieces!