Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Embroidery partner wanted
    By mrs maggot in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-01-2015, 03:13 PM
  2. Husquavarna Viking Designer 1 embroidery sewing machine
    By arthur.daley in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2014, 05:16 PM
  3. Embroidery Machine
    By sheryl_1975 in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:39 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:15 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wanted. embroidery machine

I'm looking to buy a embroidery machine to do baby clothes and toddlers t.shirt, we have a bother pr 600 but it's my husband and he won't share it, so I've decided to buy one my self. Can anyone recommend on and where to look, I prefer to buy second hand. Can anyone help, I have all the design and am rearing to go, but no machine, I'm not looking for a industrial one but one that can take reasonable size hoop and will accept pes designs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think you would be better looking for a multi needle machine. Having to change thread for each and every colour will end up being a PITA, and you will find a domestic type difficult to hoop for such small items. Since the release of the 1000 some dealers may be selling off the 600 range at discount. Start on Ebay and get some contact numbers then ring them up, you never know.

Sharon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quite agree it will be a pain, we have two bother 600 and the 650 but my husband is always on them and there no more room, hence the decision to go for a table top one, I was going to put it in the shop where I could put it to good use in-between customers. In which way will it be difficult to hoop small items, by that to you mean fiddly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not just fiddly but more chance of garment migrating under the needle area, I still have my Janome 300e (don't tend to use it much though) and the way the embroidery hoop was fitted you had to allow room at the back for the locator/hoop to move around properly. Best way for small size goods was to turn them inside out so they sort of sat away from the movement axis of the machine. As you can see it's difficult to explain.

Sharon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks but have visualised what you mean, many thanks