Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 2d vs 3d sublimated phone cases
    By magda in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:33 AM
  2. Sublimated Mugs Needed
    By Tania in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:18 AM
  3. For Sale heatpress and sublimation items plus vinyl items
    By fredster in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:01 PM
  4. Newbe needs help, my colours once sublimated onto items are very yellow!!!
    By myfotoshop in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 11:15 PM
  5. Sublimated Acrylic
    By Justin in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Images of Sublimated items?

Hi all,

Does anyone use anywhere for images of sublimated products for their websites/flyers/displays etc?

Till now I have been making items and photographing them but if there was somewhere that I/we could use with high quality images then I/we could offer those items in our range and order in as and when required.

?

Adam
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i 1st started i used to actually make the items up and then photograph them for my website

but now i PS them as i started to have lots of stuff sitting here and even now haven't sold :~ thats a lot of dead stock sitting about

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keeping you and your customers safe, 240v & 110v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I began, I made a conscious decision to make my own photos. This served two purposes - the most important one being that it meant I knew how to actually print/press the item. If you don't do one before you offer it to the customer, and you run into trouble on your first order, you look like a right mickey mouse outfit.

Secondly, if you use "stock" images of printed items then the same image will appear on multiple websites/advertisements from different businesses. Not only does this give the impression that you have so few customers that you've never actually printed an item yourself, but it also gives the impression that all websites using the same image are part of the same "group". Poor reputation of one such site reflects badly on another site that's using the same images.

In short, I saw no advantage in using similar images to what everyone else was using but saw plenty of advantage in doing my own images. Yes, okay, so you "waste" one of each item, but that's a small price to pay for individuality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys - and although I agree 100% to what you are saying, I was just after a 'fast fix' until I get more time to do some myself.

Agree 100% regarding doing things yourself though and I am competent about what I advertise as I will have done (at least one) of the said items ............... thing is though, some of these I did to try out and gave them away to family as gifts before realising that I needed to take an image and also have it in the shop so people could get a look and feel of the item (hey, I was just starting up - we all make mistakes).
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    some of these I did to try out and gave them away to family as gifts before realising that I needed to take an image
    I give mine away, too, but not until I've taken photos from about 15 different angles and in different light!

Trouble is that I've given so many away to family/friends now that, whenever I have another one, they all say "no, not more mugs!!!!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    ifyou need some photos done of your stuff i may be able to help you.
    I do some product photography. I am not the best at it but its better then photo of the mug sitting on the desk :)

here is some of my rescent ones :)

Last edited by Paul; 04-08-2011 at 03:00 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Paul - they are CRACKING images, do you charge for this? Can you provide the blank with nothing printed on it so images can be added via photoshop?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I normaly do printed stuff. so you suply printed item and I do at least 3 shots of it. I could do the blank item but you need to suply this too. After job is done I return all blanks to you with DVD with photographs in very large resolution. I also include PDF with licence for comercial use. (not for resale) They not photoshoped ie. cuted background etc... all profesionay photogrpahed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I normaly do printed stuff. so you suply printed item and I do at least 3 shots of it. I could do the blank item but you need to suply this too. After job is done I return all blanks to you with DVD with photographs in very large resolution. They not photoshoped ie. cuted background etc... all profesionay photogrpahed.
    You never mentioned the price Paul?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    oh sorry. when photogrpahing items my time is worth £10 per item. I can take at least 3 high quality shots. I can do more on reqest. But if somone wish to get 20 item photographed then price is flexible and i charge for the job. not for the item.