Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2023, 01:54 PM
  2. is it just me ? - read on HELP
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17-01-2017, 10:14 AM
  3. Important Notice for New Members - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
    By Justin in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:08 AM
  4. bigj2552 read this
    By purpledragon in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:22 PM
  5. Member Profiles - Additional Fields, all members please read
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Last Post: 16-10-2012, 12:12 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Guidelines for new members - PLEASE READ!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

You'll find we're a friendly bunch here but I just wanted to welcome you in and help you to get started.

At this time we don't feel the need for a list of rules, we'll let you know if you do something wrong ;)

Enjoy the Forum and if you have any feedback regarding the site, improvements, suggestions etc. please let me know.

I look forward to getting to know you on the forum!
    Justin :-)

Please complete your profile as soon as possible. Most of the profile isn't mandatory but it's always nice to know a little about our members. There's a section asking what you like to be called and where you are located, we'd appreciate it if you could enter your christian name or nickname if you prefer and the town/city in which you're based. These details appear next to your avatar at the side of every post.
    Take a few minutes to run through the preferences section, you'll need to make sure all notification options are correct or you may not get notification of responses to your posts etc.

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
    We do ask that you take a minute to introduce yourself in the new member section, just a quick paragraph to tell us what you do and to say hello will be fine :)

These are the little pictures that go next to your username on all posts. You can use a picture from our extensive gallery or even upload your own. You'll find a section in your profile to do this. General rule of thumb is that the size shouldn't exceed 118 pixels wide x 128 pixels tall with a filesize of no more than 64KB.
    If you have any trouble setting this up just give me a shout and I'll send you a detailed guide.
    More details here http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum...atures_avatars

SIGNATURES

You are welcome to put a single line signature in your profile. This will be displayed after every post you make. the signature can be a link to your own website, a favourate saying or pretty much anything else. Nothing rude or offensive please and we do ask that large pictures/banners etc. aren't used as this increases the post size considerably. Remember to tick the "always attach my signature" box in preferences within your profile.
    Again, any problems setting this up just let me know

FUNDING - SUBSCRIPTIONS/SUPPLIERS

The board is run completely independently and as such isn't linked to or supported by any one supplier. We do welcome suppliers joining the forum and can offer memberships/advertising packages.
    Instead of donations we have opted for annual subscriptions. In return for a £10 per annum charge members can get access to additional sections on the forum and also get regular/ongoing discounts and special offers from member suppliers.
    To join simply click on the Membership link at the top of the page.
    Last edited by Justin; 25-03-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

23express (18-09-2023), 30060 (21-05-2022), Bowesfield (28-03-2023), hodgson (28-03-2021), TrustMedia (10-07-2022), ZoeCF20 (24-09-2020)