Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. new smashproof mug boxes and more...
    By Paul in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:59 AM
  2. Sold 200 Smashproof Mug Boxes
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-02-2013, 10:31 PM
  3. mouse mat shipping
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17-01-2013, 10:26 AM
  4. Drop shipping
    By jennywren in forum Copyright and other legal matters
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smashproof Mug Shipping & Gift Box - Samples

If you haven't yet tried our white smashproof shipping / gift mug boxes, email us - info@subli.co.uk and we will send you a sample.

See the video below, to see just how well they protect mugs:

They're flat packed, and very easy to fold as you need, see the instructional folding video below.

Since we started using these mug boxes for our retail business, we have had no breakages. As you can see from the video, it would take some serious effort to break a mug in these boxes, a clumsy / heavy handed postman is no match for them (unless he has heard about them, sees it as a challenge, and drives over it with his van, or drops one from a tall block of flats.....)

They're fast and easy to fold, including our mugs they are under the 500g mark so they will not cost you more for delivery, and being white they double up as gift boxes also - and at £30 for 100, they're great value for money.

Many thanks,

Steve

Subli.co.uk for Dye Sublimation Blanks, Consumables & Equipment.
    Last edited by subli; 08-09-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Steve,

would they fit 11oz mugs are only 10oz?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I dont know about those. but if they are same as sublisupply then they will fit 11oz :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I dont know about those. but if they are same as sublisupply then they will fit 11oz :)
    thanks Paul :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Hi Steve,

would they fit 11oz mugs are only 10oz?
    Hi Adam

Yes they should do, but just to be on the safe side email me your address & we'll send you a sample so you can be sure.

Thanks

Steve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by subli View Post
    they will not cost you more for delivery
    I have some of these here from subli-supplies, but the reason they've not all been used is that they *do* cost more for delivery depending on what I send:

• Sending a china mug costs 31p less in a polystyrene box than in a smashproof box (53p less if sending two).
    • Sending two 10oz mugs costs 56p less in polystyrene boxes than in smashproof boxes.
    • Sending three 10oz mugs costs £2.51 less in polystyrene boxes than in smashproof boxes (because there's a weight limit on 2nd class post that's exceeded by the smashproof boxes).
    • And if you're sending six 10oz mugs by Special Delivery, you'll have a coronary when you see the price difference. (£9.05 in polystyrene boxes, £22.70 in smashproof boxes.)

I originally bought these boxes in based on the claim that they wouldn't cost more for delivery, but I've hardly used them because they do cost more for delivery for most of my shipments. Buying them in quantities of 100 just makes no sense for me because I can't use many of them when comparing shipping costs with polystyrene boxes.

I love the smashproof boxes because they're very strong and durable, but they are just too heavy to replace polystyrene boxes for anything except single 10oz/11oz mug shipments.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must be buying those posh lead lined versions. My deliveries never cost more but haven't cross referenced all options. As far as I remember the boxes weigh about 10 grams more and that's going light on the tape and label for poly boxes. Not keen on poly boxes myself as I still like to wrap them as they are easily damaged in amongst other parcels.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    You must be buying those posh lead lined versions. My deliveries never cost more but haven't cross referenced all options. As far as I remember the boxes weigh about 10 grams more and that's going light on the tape and label for poly boxes. Not keen on poly boxes myself as I still like to wrap them as they are easily damaged in amongst other parcels.
    They must be different boxes then because these ones I have from Subli-Supplies (both white & brown) weight 100g each while polystyrene boxes weigh less than 20g.

If your boxes weigh 10g, they must be made from tissue paper - because that's half the weight of a polystyrene box.

I've never had a broken mug in a polystyrene box - not 10oz ceramic mugs, or china mugs. The only time I had a broken mug was when I ran out of boxes and used bubble wrap in some other cardboard box.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "weigh about 10 grams more" < - prob about right as I have some - again from somewhere else, and I didn't see an increase in postage...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPM View Post
    "weigh about 10 grams more" < - prob about right as I have some - again from somewhere else, and I didn't see an increase in postage...
    There are cardboard boxes from Listawood and BMS, but they're not a patch on the smashproof boxes that are being discussed here.