Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. new smashproof mug boxes and more...
    By Paul in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:59 AM
  2. Sold 200 Smashproof Mug Boxes
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-02-2013, 10:31 PM
  3. mouse mat shipping
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17-01-2013, 10:26 AM
  4. Drop shipping
    By jennywren in forum Copyright and other legal matters
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    certainly no harm in asking :)

Thanks

Steve
    www.subli.co.uk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, advice needed for new customer. What is the best way to send 2 - 10 mugs to the same customer since the packaging is sold individually?
    Are there boxes that fit 2-10 mugs with or without the packaging. Thanks! :)
    On many ventures...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ken, I pack mine in individual smash proof mug boxes & then if there is a few say 6 or more I then pack them into a small box.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kktdragon View Post
    Hi guys, advice needed for new customer. What is the best way to send 2 - 10 mugs to the same customer since the packaging is sold individually?
    I think you can get boxes that take 2 mugs - don't know off hand where these are sourced, but Subli may be able to help there and there are poly boxes that take 6 at a time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by accdave View Post
    If anybody wants to buy the Subli boxes in smaller quantites we are happy to sell some off in 10's at cost price plus postage. We got a box the other week and the customer we potentially got them for decided not to pursue. We don't do much mail order so unless something dramatic changes we will take about 100 years to use them :)
    Can I just apologise for not seeing the PM's I received about these. I'll start answering them tomorrow. I tend to browse the forum without logging in so didn't know about them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kktdragon View Post
    I've not been able to access the forum for a week, otherwise I'd have chipped in sooner. There are the 6-way polystyrene boxes from BMS. I use those when sending out medium quantities that don't need individual packaging. I've sent six in a box in the post with no additional packaging before and they've survived just fine - although the 6-way doesn't "feel" as resilient as the single polystyrene boxes.

Listawood used to sell 4-way and 6-way cardboard boxes. They used to be great, albeit a little tight, until they changed the 6-way ones to a cheaper/inferior type. I don't know what they sell now.

I have seen 2/3/4/6 way boxes like the smash proof boxes on non-UK websites, but I've not seen any supplier over here stocking them.