Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Dohh let the Mrs see the catalogue!
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-03-2014, 01:30 PM
  2. Your thoughts on this please?
    By Dave271069 in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-03-2013, 02:18 PM
  3. Catalogue Printing Required Please
    By linda_wright in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Ralawise catalogue your thoughts

has any one got the Ralawise catalogue on there web site and is it worth it. They have a special price on it at the moment, but not sure about it, Is it better to pick what you want to put on or half the full catalogue on, I hear their sale pitch, but as a customer would I trawl though a huge catalogue, and how would you display the embroidery available. Any thoughts on this while I'm think about it would be appreciated

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I should rephrased the question, does anybody have some else catalogue and is it viable

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always thought you should just pick out the stuff you do and put that on. It's nice to be able to offer a massive range but I reckon it's too much choice to Joe Public.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by accdave View Post
    I've always thought you should just pick out the stuff you do and put that on. It's nice to be able to offer a massive range but I reckon it's too much choice to Joe Public.
    This is my way of thinking. Their catalogue is huge and that too much for them to look at, now all I need to find out is it worth it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re catalogue

hi, i have had the gold package for 2 years and have yet to find a package where i can build my own website ie. ekmpowershop hostgator, etc, i had a web designer look at it and it appears you can't add a payment processor to it so the customer has to order from the catalogue then wait for you to send an invoice, defeats the object really so i haven't renewed it this year yet,when i asked about the support side i was told the person who designed it had left and no one there could advise differently, pencarrie do a similar thing and also btcactivewear and its cheaper i believe. if you find differently please let me know as well because it seems a good idea

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are looking sell clothing with a embroider badges and hope this will help, were you trying to sell the clothes as they were.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin.m. View Post
    when i asked about the support side i was told the person who designed it had left and no one there could advise differently,

Does that mean Ralawise are selling a system with no support ?

If you deal with BTC and speak to your account manager they are usually okay with giving you a 6 month trial for about £50,at least thats what they offered me.

From what I've read in to any of them, the most you can do is allow the product to be ordered at a markup price, bearing in mind that same markup price would have to apply accross the catalogue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ralawise were of no help to me with regards to linking a payment method to the catalogue, my idea was to sell clothes and embroidered / heat transferred designs on them, in the end i have given up untill i can get to ralawise and speak to a techie

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the moment they are offering a year for £99 . Rather than the £250

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stll a lot of money if it doesn't do what you expect it to do, i expected to be able to link it to paypal or similar without me having to send a seperate invoice to the customer who probably wouldn't order like this anyway and you would probably lose the sale anyway. i don't think i would order online from anywhere i couldn't pay for the goods ang get a reciept for my payment there and then unless i had been dealing with that customer for a while anyway, i am lucky enough to live close enough to ralawise to collect my items and i always pay cash on collection but ifi order online and want to pay for my order to be delivered i have to order online and then wait in for someone to ring me to take payment, don't know when they are going to ring so have to wait about for the call, i don't have a credit account in all fairness as i always pay cash on collection.
    i believe you can highlight the sections that you want out of the catalogue link which is well worth remembering ie workwear, school wear, kids etc etc