Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Magnetic signs
    By TonyM in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16-11-2015, 02:17 PM
  2. Magnetic mat
    By A11kns in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-09-2014, 04:57 PM
  3. FAO SarahJayne, ref magnetic sheets
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-10-2011, 10:35 AM
  4. Magnetic sheet
    By SJL in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:08 PM
  5. Sublimation Magnetic Sheets
    By joconnell in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 09:00 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone got any magnetic dye sub sheet?

Hi all,
    Trying to find some dye sub magnetic sheet to print some car door signs onto to try to drum up trade before Xmas (might mean I have to wash the car though!). Can't find any in suppliers I know of - all seem to be out of stock. Don't suppose anyone has any that they don't need that I could buy off them (or know of a supplier with it in stock that I've missed)? I only print and sub A4 so I am only looking for 2 to 6 sheets at A4-ish size.
    Anyone able to help?

Cheers,
    Neil.
    Science meets Art - microscope photographs revealing the beauty of the world around us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Received a mail shot for this today if it's of any use to you?

http://www.megauk.com/sublimation/su...-magnetics.php
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top man Justin - will save me having to use the dreaded Vistaprint for car signs!

Thanks very much,

Neil.
    Science meets Art - microscope photographs revealing the beauty of the world around us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just looked at megauk and I need a £30 minimum order, don't really want to be tempted to totally cover my car in signs!
    Anyone got any magnetic sheet they want rid of?
    Cheers,

Neil.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do offer mags for cars/vehicles make sure you give them a "care sheet". I've seen on another forum someone used cheap mags and didn't take off or clean the car for a few months - the mags had welded themselves to the car and when they were removed (chiselled i think) it took all the paint work off with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch! Thanks for the tip John! I'm only looking to do a few for myself to promote my business (I have just listed some sub items and others printed with my art on my website - make great gifts!). I will bear your advice in mind, though I doubt even chiselled doors would affect the value of my car!
    Thanks again,
    Neil.