Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Iphone 4 & S3 Cases
    By Benn81 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:34 PM
  2. Iphone 4/4s cases
    By edwardsmedia in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-12-2012, 11:57 PM
  3. 3D iPhone Cases
    By Andrew in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 12:03 AM

Thread: iPhone Cases

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iPhone Cases

Hi all,

We got stock in of our new blank iphone 4 cases a couple of weeks ago (in black and white).

We took our time in choosing which cases we were going to go with, as there are quite a number of cases available - some of them require other equipment to print, jigs etc., and of the ones that don't require this, there is quite a variety of quality out there. The ones we went for are the iphone cases that I and my staff were the most happy with on our own iphones!

They're a nice quality case, with a tactile grip on the sides (don't want to go dropping your precious iphone!!), and they're a doddle to print.

See the video: http://www.subli.co.uk/shop/dye-subl.../prod_836.html

Anyone doubting whether or not these sell, they are flying out of our retail websites at VERY nice margins, and in my opinion anyone in the business who is not selling dye sub iphone cases is really missing out! If you're concerned, add them to your range and let us do them for you on a drop ship basis, so you can see that they sell before ordering in the blanks. Although there are no minimum orders, so you can always just buy in a few to start with & test the waters for yourself - rather than taking our word for it that the water is nice & warm ;)

Thanks

Steve
    www.subli.co.uk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update - you'll see that there are a few suppliers selling different styles of blank iphone cases, so which ones should you go for?

We tried many different cases, and we stuck with the ones we felt were the best on all levels including quality & ease of printing. I'd advise that you try them from multiple suppliers - as we did - and go with the ones you like the most. You're free to order just one from us, there's no minimum quantity, just give us a call rather than ordering online, so we can just pop it in the post (there's no Royal Mail option on the website, as we don't usually use RM).

Just to explain what we found, and how we made our decision:

Some of the cases came as one piece and require a metal block to insert inside the case, and a cooling jig. We bought the equipment to test it, and the cases were fine in terms of quality, but we came to the conclusion that people wouldn't want to buy the other bits & pieces necessary when there are other cases on the market that require no additional gear.

Some cases came as two part, with the adhesive already applied. The idea of the adhesive already being applied appealed to us, but of the ones we looked at, I wasn't quite as impressed with the overall quality as with the cases we chose, also these cases with the adhesive pre-applied, had smooth edges, and as an iphone user myself, I know I wouldn't go for a case without a tactile grip on the edges. Also, someone has to apply the adhesive to the case - I would prefer that one of my studio staff applied it carefully, than having it done at the manufacturing process, where time would be more important than quality. Also, if you make a mistake while applying the aluminium insert, or if you apply the insert & later realise that a mistake had been made at the printing stage, the adhesive is likely to come away when you remove the insert, so you may come unstuck (excuse the intentional pun) when it comes to applying a replacement insert.

The cases we went for are not the cheapest on the market (not the most expensive either) but I believe we made the right choice in balancing cost and quality. This is a product you can sell from between £10 - £20, so it's probably not the best idea to make your choice based on cost alone.
    They are a nice quality case, with a grip on the sides.
    They come with the adhesive sheet separate, which are very easy to apply - and the replacement inserts each come with a spare adhesive sheet.

As I say, I'd recommend that you try them all & then make your decision accordingly - from the number of these we're selling via our retail sites, I can honestly say that it's worth the effort!

Thanks

Steve
    www.subli.co.uk