Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Jinka Cutters
    By Spike1865 in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 11:10 AM
  2. Comparing different cutters
    By Justin in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:07 AM
  3. silhouette cutters
    By jennywren in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 08:54 AM
  4. Redsail Vinyl Cutters - Vinyl Cutter Choice
    By Heatpressuk in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 11:27 PM
  5. printer cutters
    By jennywren in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 01:20 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW VINYL CUTTERS

HI ALL,I JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW I ANYONE'S LOOKIN FOR A NEW VINYL CUTTER OR HEAT PRESS CHECK THIS GUY OUT ON EBAY USER NAME goldenplotter ,I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NEW 50" VINYL CUTTER WITH LASER POINTER PLUS STAND & BASKET,FROM HIM & A NEW HEAT PRESS HIS PRICES ARE VERY GOOD & THE PRODUCT'S HE SELL'S ARE BRILLIANT.HE ALSO DOES SUBLIMATION INKS & REFIL SETS IF YOU GIVE HIM A RING,HE IS ONLY IN MANCHESTER & YOU CAN COLLECT FROM HIM.
    BYE FOR NOW.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW VINYL CUTTERS

no need to SHOUT lol
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW VINYL CUTTERS

tHaNkS MrS MaGgOt,DaMb CaPs loCk KeY,hAhA

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW VINYL CUTTERS

Which cutter did you get Steve? I Bought the MH 721 laserpoint from him a few months ago and as yet had no serious problems (well none that was my own fault lol) I have rang him several times with problems and he has had the answers and the time to spend with you to solve them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW VINYL CUTTERS

hi the cutter i got was a EU_REFINE 1351MM CUTTER CUTTING PLOTTER,ive just spotted them on lovecuts website for £340 so i saved £40,it works brilliant had no problems,i was talking to him he said hes getting a large stock of sublimation inks & stuff soon,so ill keep this forum informed,his warehouse in manchester is just stoked to the rafters & he gives some good software free aswell which was a bonus.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: NEW VINYL CUTTERS

Looks like i spoke to soon It appears my I/O board has blown. I rang goldenplotters who have agreed to send me a replacment board but wouldnt commit to me picking it up or how long it would take to arrive so i can only imagine that im waiting for it to arrive from china. Not really what i wanted to hear as orders just keep coming I may have to bite the bulllet and buy a new cutter today (always good to have a spare i suppose) I'll keep you posted how long the parts take to arrive

Mark

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetsboy
    Looks like i spoke to soon It appears my I/O board has blown. I rang goldenplotters who have agreed to send me a replacment board but wouldnt commit to me picking it up or how long it would take to arrive so i can only imagine that im waiting for it to arrive from china. Not really what i wanted to hear as orders just keep coming I may have to bite the bulllet and buy a new cutter today (always good to have a spare i suppose) I'll keep you posted how long the parts take to arrive

Mark
    Exactly the reason I wouldn't touch these with a barge pole....hope they sort it out quickly for you mate, nothing worse than orders flooding in and no machine to do the job!
    I paid over £1000 for my Graphtec but it's been running daily for the last 3 years without a single hiccup *touches wood*.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well all i can say is FANTASTIC!! It broke on thurs 7th i rang him on the Fri 8th and recieved my part on the Tues 12th

Good man...