Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ChromaBlast transfer paper
    By ArferMo in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:34 PM
  2. help on transfer paper
    By george in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-06-2014, 09:26 PM
  3. Amazing Cheek
    By accdave in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16-12-2012, 02:06 PM
  4. Sub dye transfer paper
    By Steve in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:04 AM
  5. Best course of action?
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24-10-2009, 10:05 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing new product for 2012 - dual action transfer paper

I was trolling FleaBay and came across something that will change our world forever!!
    Dual action sublimation/inkjet paper for dark t-shirts. Yes now you can do inkjet and sublimation prints on dark t shirts with this one amazing product. Here are the instructions as provided by the seller:

"20 Quality Dark T-Shirt Transfer Paper Heat Press
    Operation Instruction
    Step One: PRINTING
    1. can use pigment ink and sublimation ink .
    2. Any inkjet printer is ok .While printing ,set “photo”or “super photo” , do not set mirror image .
    3. cut the white place that you do not need ,then peel off the paper .
    Step Two: TRANSFERRING
    1. set the heat press machine 180 degress .
    2. put the printed film on the T-shirt,(put one piece of sublimation net film on the design ),then put the telfon sheet on it .
    3. Print in pigment ink , set the temperature 160-180 degress ,press 10-15 seconds .
    Print in sublimation ink ,set the temperature 180-200 degress ,press 20 seconds .
    Step Three: ATTENTION POINTS for pigment ink
    1. Wash the T-shirts 24 hours later, and do not wash with the decolorant or the alkaline power .
    2. Suggest to put one sublimation net film on the design before transferring.It can make the design more durable and colorful ,especially when you print it in sublimation ink."

So there you have it so simple. Just print and cut out your inkjet design and press on. Or more interestingly you can actually sublimate on dark t shirts without mirroring the image using the same paper!! Yes just use this product and it will absorb the sublimation ink which you can transfer to the top platen of your heat press in seconds. Who needs DTG when you can bag this bargain at just 51p a sheet.
    I'm off to find the pack of sublimation net film I bought off the back of a rickshaw and throw out all my "decolorant", in case I mistakenly put it in the washing machine.
    Now I'm looking for tippex printer for white on black laser quality transfers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds similar (although I've never used it) to the Magic Touch Process, although the magic touch process only uses laser printers.

questions please:

1. Got a link for these papers? (PM me if required and I can get some and do some wash tests).

2. Have you used them, if so - big question, what's the wash tests like after a couple of washes?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adam, i think ( i may be wrong) that david is posting them under "things ive read and dont believe" esp if you read his last paragraph
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohhh

only read it quickly yesterday :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Image transfere onto dark garments can be done by inkjet printing onto a thermal film, peeling off the backing, and heat pressing onto the garment.
    In the UK magic Touch have led this area with their laser only products, but in other countries inkjet is the norm. If a printable film can be made from polyester, or a product that can permanantly absorb inkjet ink, either normal or sublimation, I can see no reason why you won't get a result.
    As to the washability, and especially the colour accuracy, - pre-pressed sub prints have a very off look.......
    Knowing the range by The Magic Touch I can not think of anything similar, Magic Touch product works, - and works well!
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hardly sublimation if you've got to 'cut' the paper rofl............

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    Adam, i think ( i may be wrong) that david is posting them under "things ive read and dont believe" esp if you read his last paragraph
    Yep, large tongue - big cheek.