Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Views on the DF14 Heat Press
    By Stitch Up in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM
  2. Cap Press 4 Sale
    By Bullseye Designs in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 16-06-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. DF14 mug press, any good? thoughts please
    By Firecake in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 01:35 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

df14 mug press for sale hardly used.

Due to work screwing me over for the last few months i'm having to sell some stuff off to keep the roof above my head. I bought the press from bms about a year ago and had been used 100 times tops if that ... comes with the 4 different sized cones..only the small latte cone hasnt been used at all..small mug and large latte cone used a dozen times if that.
    I am loathed to have to sell the kit as it is possibly the best ive used since doing subli stuff a couple of years ago.
    looking for offers around £300 mark plus delivery ... thought i'd offer it around here before trying ebay which i lath giving them any more of my money.
    pm me for any other details needed. :(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi m8 have u got any pics ???

Ignore i googled it and the press is 390 new from bms

http://www.printerowners.co.uk/hardw...-mug-press.htm

Besides the press what does it come with - blank cups etc ?>?
    Last edited by cardman; 07-01-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no mugs left i'm afraid but sure theres about 20 polystyrene postage boxes in loft with them..at work at moment ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also googled it and I'm sure included in the £390 price was 2 half boxes of different size latte mugs, so if you consider this is brand new with warranty and the free mugs, I would'nt be looking to pay anywhere near £300 for a 2nd hand one, it's a pity as I'm in the market for a cheap back up press

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant find receipt to see what i paid for it but know its not much more than 14months old..sure i paid around £350 at the time and as i asked for offers around £300 i didnt think was too bad an asking price.I'm sure that anyone wouldnt begrudge anyone trying to get a decent price for such an item?
    wont go any lower than £250 as for that price i might as well keep it myself i'm sure you'd agree :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I agree with you buddy. better off to keep it as you can get new one with extra blankets for about £150 new and with warranty. so i would keep it as there is no point to loose so much on it if you payed so much.

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredster View Post
    cant find receipt to see what i paid for it but know its not much more than 14months old..sure i paid around £350 at the time and as i asked for offers around £300 i didnt think was too bad an asking price.I'm sure that anyone wouldnt begrudge anyone trying to get a decent price for such an item?
    wont go any lower than £250 as for that price i might as well keep it myself i'm sure you'd agree :)
    This is always the problem, isn't it? I keep thinking of selling some of my excess gear but I look around for today's equivalent or for others selling the same thing on ebay, and I come to the conclusion that it's not worth selling. We're caught between a rock and a hard place. Can't really blame the end-buyer because they're not getting a new item with warranty and support, so they only want to pay dirt-cheap prices. Doesn't help us, though, when all we want is a fair price for a fair item.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, depreciation is seen at least 20% a year depending upon the technology.
    I've seen a lot of large format printers for sale but I was talking to someone who's in the printing business and basically his 4 year old printer is valued at less then 15% of it's original cost in the business accounts - so in theory are all but worthless after 5 years.
    You might get lucky on E-Bay as people can get a bit happy at the weekend ;-) although if you start at £200 will probably get no bids and if you start at 99p it may well go way beyond it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for the comments, i thought i'd post it in here first as i thought like minded people on a forum would trust fellow folk and understand the situation with not being used much and wanting a fair price.
    I didnt really want to sell it onwards but after being turned down for help from the government (dole) and screwed by the council with council tax discount i applied for, i thought i'd try n ressolve my situation in any way.
    I have decided i'll keep the mug press now n forever .. i know i'd only buy another one further down the line as i do like doing the mugs n stuff.
    Thanks to all.