Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. What software can I use?
    By shaz1990 in forum Software
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 08:39 PM
  2. 3D Software
    By Andrew in forum Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-06-2014, 05:36 PM
  3. Does anyone know about 3d mug software
    By marksbananas in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-02-2013, 08:25 AM
  4. Sign Software for mac?
    By twrdesigns in forum Software
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-05-2012, 12:42 PM
  5. Help what software!!!
    By Cheshire cat in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 07:33 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sign software and surname software query.

As title says - I'm messing around designing bits and pieces in lots of different programs. I have photoshop but it is totally alien to me. I mostly draw in photofiltre and use publisher for mugs and things, then I'm doing vinyl lettering directly into robomaster for plotting.
    I've been asked to do some signs and I've spent far too much time manually measuring and checking sizes - then cutting a test run etc. I know there are some serious sign making packages out there but can anyone recommend something that will cover basic signage for boards and vehicles, also maybe for layering flex designs for t-shirts (I take so long doing this it's ridiculous!) - it doesn't have to be rock bottom cost, I'd rather pay more and have it do what I need first off.
    Also has anyone used any of the surname history software discs and is there any you'd recommend?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the 'on this day' package of software is a good series, we mostly only sell hororscopes and on this day, the rest is a bit bogus, but it is an easy add on sale.
    www.my-software.co.uk/on-this-day-in-history.php

1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    signblazer is still free (the owner died so updates are not possible) but you need to have specific cutters for it to work, always does what i need it to, have been using it for ages now, and have got over the fact that it can no longer be updated, i seem to recall it was expensive at the time
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    the 'on this day' package of software is a good series, we mostly only sell hororscopes and on this day, the rest is a bit bogus, but it is an easy add on sale.
    Thanks for that but as I'll be selling in Ireland mostly the info on the disc doesn't have much relevance - I bought some years ago and my ex gave out cos it was all English!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    signblazer is still free (the owner died so updates are not possible) but you need to have specific cutters for it to work, always does what i need it to, have been using it for ages now, and have got over the fact that it can no longer be updated, i seem to recall it was expensive at the time
    Thanks - you've been handier than a small pot today ;-) I'm off to try that too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post

the software u mention is like u get when u go to pleasure beaches etc (the printouts i mean)
    I downloaded a trial copy - not bad - but reckon it could print a lot more information

anyone know of one that does bio or whatever it called - u used to get graphs etc with the printed software