Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Colour matching issue
    By Sbanks in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-12-2013, 09:21 PM
  2. How to fix this Colour issue ?
    By NikGrey in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-11-2013, 01:26 PM
  3. CISS Issue's :(
    By busybusybee in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-08-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Mug press issue
    By sapprinting in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25-06-2011, 08:13 PM
  5. Mug Printing Issue
    By Justin in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:36 PM

Thread: Ink issue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ink issue.

Hi guys,

Just a little question, I have been dye sub printing since last February using an Epson S21 with a CISS, late last year while I was moving house I think the CISS got damaged, as at the bottom of the box when I took it out again it had leaked a little. When I came to print it would only print black very faintly, then not at all, so I figured it was blocked.

What I want to do is buy a new filled CISS, unblock the old one, and just use that as a backup.

I've seen filled CISS for my printer from Coralgraph, however it says that the inks are not to be used on mugs, t-shirts or metal, which I find a little strange because their entire product line is based upon it.

Have anyone else used the Inks that come with these CISS, and if so what were the results?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe these CISS's come with standard dye based ink, not sublimation ink. These CISS's filled with ink would be suitable for standard printing (onto paper, photos etc). Coralgraph sell many things, sublimation is just one part of their business, CISS with ordinary ink is another for example.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    you can buy empty ciss from coralgraph. Coralgraph is selling Normal inks and ciss. not for sublimation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, really helpful.

What i'll probably do then, is replace the CISS with refillable cartridges, as I don't have a great deal of money myself for this, then with the money I make invest in a CISS again, the old one is from intelli-ink and has been on it since I bought the printer, though they don't do CISS anymore for S21's, and i'm not sure what the original inks were when I bought it.

I find myself in the curious position of having loads of stock, all the equipment I need, but not being able to print anything right now.