Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Listawood
    By Angloman in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 03:55 PM
  2. Contacting Listawood
    By Quinsfan in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 05:08 PM
  3. Listawood Visit.
    By NikGrey in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 13-12-2013, 02:33 PM
  4. listawood and bms
    By jennywren in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 26-07-2010, 05:25 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Big Thank You to Listawood

While we were at the Trade Only Show last week, I noticed that the mugs and other printed blanks on the Listerwood stall really had that wow popping colours factor, so I enquired with one on the staff how they got them like that. The young chap was very helpful in saying that they used Tru-pix paper and that if I went to the downstairs rooms a lady down there had equipment set up and she could probably help me more.
    On speaking to the lady and seeing they to were using the Ricoh printer, she offered to send a free sample of the tru-pix paper for us to try.
    This morning a large envelope arrived and in were Five sheets of A4, and Five sheets of A3 (that's what I call generous as I was only expecting a couple of A4 sheets)
    When my equipment was set up at my house by Xpress they installed their own driver and not the sawgrass powerdriver, so I thought best install the powerdriver and use the setup like Listerwood.
    I have now printed and pressed a mug and the difference is great the colours are now bright and an exact match as what is on the monitor. (Sorry I can't post a picture of the mug but it is a new design range I have been working on).
    So then next time we place an order, Listerwood will be be getting our custom for some A3 trupix paper and more than likely a few of their blanks from their range.

Jack.
    If at first you don't succeed, read the manual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I moved this into the Listawood Suppliers Section Jack - that way they can see your remarks about their service (it's nice to see customers happy).
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    I moved this into the Listawood Suppliers Section Jack - that way they can see your remarks about their service (it's nice to see customers happy).
    Cheers Adam.

Jack.
    If at first you don't succeed, read the manual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Jack

Thanks for your comments, I am glad we could help. I have passed your post onto Kerry and Kris.

If you need anything else, please feel free to contact us on 01485 529796, this number feeds directly into our support team.

Cheers, Becki

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought the idea to have the two stands at trade only worked well for Listawood, and another thumbs up for Kerry downstairs doing the actual demo's what a lovely lady you have who knows her stuff and can demo really well
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Laura

It was lovely to meet you at the show. Thanks for your comments, glad you thought the demo area worked. It was great to be able to show the actual process.

Myself and the rest of the gang will be at Printwear & Promotion, Focus on Imaging and Sign & Digital if you want to pop by and say hello.

Thanks again,
    Kerry

Kerry Warnes
    Graphics & Marketing Executive
    Direct Line: 01485 529796
    Email: kerry.warnes@listawood.com