Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson B1100 Stylus Printer - new A3+ printer
    By Paul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try BMS........

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tlworkwear View Post
    This is a great FAQ so thank you JSR for posting it :) The one thing Im currently looking for is a list of sellers where I could purchase a sublimation system from or am I just being a bit slow? I have used Magictouch many times before so know what they offer but wanted to know if there are any other reputable companies so I can check prices :)
    http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum...4-UK-Suppliers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies, looks like I will mostly be reading up on the forum today :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,
    I have been reading for last 1 month to find out which printer & mug machine is suitable for me. There are lots of info in this forum but still I have few more doubt. I want to clear before finalise my purchase :).
    ok lets go to point--->

1. I have seen BMS full set Mug Press Startup Business Package with with DF12 bundle & SG3110 printer and I am vary much interested (Ref: http://www.printerowners.co.uk/special-offers/230/mug-press-startup-business-package.htm). SO my question is if I do only Mug printing with that printer how many I can approx. print with that ink? Can I use same printer& ink for t-shirt & other flat products(I know I need different machine for press)?

2. can I trust ebay product(Top rated seller). I also interested about the following link[Ink , cup not included ](http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-SUBLI...30924000368%26):

your advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would certainly advise going through a Dealer, such as BMS, who can be contacted in the event of problems regarding installation or service - with ebay you have no support or guarantee of quality. \Moreover, the printer in the ebay offer is not supported by Sawgrass, so you would not have either PowerDriver or ICC profiles available to use with our inks.
    The Ricoh 3110 printer has an approximate cost-per-print of £0.12 per mug, for an average-density image. You can certainly use this printer for apply sublimation applications, not just mugs, however for T-shirts you may find the A4 size too small, as most T-shirts require an A3 image.
    Hope this helps a little

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, I can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times I've used a larger than A4 sub print on a t-shirt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    With the Ebay dealer, give them a call or email to try and suss them out. Some Ebay traders know their stuff on sublimation, and other are just selling the kit without much/any knowledge. Best to find out which catergory this trader falls into. Obviously as you're just starting out, you'll want to find suppliers who can help and support you in getting going.
    From experience of reading other posts here, most people buying such set-ups on Ebay have trouble with the sublimation paper, and end up having to buy better. The seller implies he can supply sublimation ink in his advert, but is it any good - is it branded, or in a generic bottle - you need to have a reliable and consistent source o whichever ink brand you go with. Can the seller provide an ICC for his inks for that printer model, if not, you'll be forking out another £20-25 for that and have to be posting off prints for your printer to be measured and the ICC created.
    Although the Ebay seller appears cheaper, it is not likely the all in one box ready to go system he makes out, whereas the BMS kit will be, and they'll be able to help you out getting set up for sure.
    The Ebay seller is registered as a business seller, and has contact details there, but no mention of registered co number, and their website is not finished to offer any more info on them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for your valuable information. you guys are rock.
    @sawgrass: thanks for your estimate price. As i have seen your company profile, SubliJet-R Sublimation Inks for the Ricoh SG 3110DN System cost me approx £120. so again , how many Mug(Only Mug) I can print with that ink same as T-shirt(A4)?
    I just want want to know the approx. production cost for mug and T-shirt. Thats all.

cheers

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbi View Post
    Thanks everyone for your valuable information. you guys are rock.
    @sawgrass: thanks for your estimate price. As i have seen your company profile, SubliJet-R Sublimation Inks for the Ricoh SG 3110DN System cost me approx £120. so again , how many Mug(Only Mug) I can print with that ink same as T-shirt(A4)?
    I just want want to know the approx. production cost for mug and T-shirt. Thats all.

cheers
    Hi - a set of inks for the R-3110 retails at £175.- I don't have the run-out for the 3310, but the R-3300 is comparable ( although the K cart is larger for the 3110) , and we estimate an average of 332 mugs or 91 T-shirts before the first cartridge runs out. CPP for a T-shirt is estimated at @£0.43, although of course inkage can affect these numbers up or down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sawgrass: Thanks a lot for your reply . what does it means CPP? sorry i am really new in this field. As you said earlier, a set of inks for the R-3110 retails at £175, is that including tax and delivery cost? So that means if I don't found ink for 3110, I can use R-3300, right? how much it ll cost me in total. Thanks