Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 12:06 PM
  2. Make-Up Bags - Not the pencil case style.
    By ymdesigns_x in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2015, 04:45 PM
  3. Rookie Mistake!
    By Dave271069 in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 08:31 PM
  4. Oh dear I may have made a huge mistake.
    By jazzaboom in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-01-2013, 12:46 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're going to make a mistake - do it in style!

So, I thought I would order in a few extra hoodies for myself and print them up so when I'm walking around Tescos I can advertise the shop and what I do.

I created a standard design which was informative but basic with text on the rear of the hoodie.

That was last week and I walked past one of the hoodies I had took off last night and something caught my eye ...............

.................. yeah, you guessed it - I'd only made a spelling mistake on my own hoodies! (missed the c out of discount so it says disount).

Damn it (prepare scooby doo voice) - I would have gottan away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids !
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add an extra line with an arrow to the spelling mistake. in the extra line say something like
    "Discount doesnt mean we miss letters out"
    or something equally funny
    regards, tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldRapt View Post
    Add an extra line with an arrow to the spelling mistake. in the extra line say something like
    "Discount doesnt mean we miss letters out"
    or something equally funny
    Funny (like it) :-)

I've been trying to think of something like this as well.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friend of my did a massive banner - about 30ft long for a well know video rental store on a flag ship shop. The day before delivery he had the banner spread out and happened to go upstairs to the office and looked into the warehouse and he had missed a letter out - he wasnt amused

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone points it out and pulls you up on it say well done for noticing, that's the idea so you know people are actually reading it. Then give them a busi card but make sure the 'c' is in inluded

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mark was asked to make a t shirt for a friends boyfriend - she had her hair cut dramatically and he had not noticed, so mark put a huge "o" on the front and them "blivious" on the back.

unfortuantely what he ended up putting on the back was "blivlious" and to make it worse it was at a very obvious angle

now the guy thinks its the funniest shirt ever as his girlfriend was "oblivious" to the spelling mistake - and he walks and stands to one side after a bike accident - so the lettering is perfectly straight - the only t shirt he has that is !!!!

and Mark knows that cider is the drink for AFTER work not before :)
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe not a mistake but a blip in concentration.

I was serving a customer in the photo shop, one of those who knew it all, absolutely everything about photo processing, oh and everything else. He really was an absolute plonker with a capital P. Anyway, I was taking his order filling out his form ie name, size of prints etc and I actually wrote (please not this word has been changed due to the fact that the word used was terrible and not one I thought I ever used).... A**SSHOLE across the front of the packet while he was talking to me. Luckily he didn't notice. Well actually I didn't either until I picked the packet up later.

Another occasion I was serving a lovely customer, pots of money, very well spoken, well to do, old school "lady". Know the type?
    I filled in the usual details and asked her "what size of prints would you like?" "7x5" she replied and merrily chatted away, meanwhile I wrote "SEX" across the front of her packet unfortunately, she did notice!
    God was I suitably embarassed! Luckily she thought it was funny and we had a little giggle about it.

Really must concentrate a bit more.
    Mandy