Hi i have just purchased a Epson 1400 and am having a clear out of stuff. I have two D120 Epson Stylus Printers for spares or parts, both come with reset discs. although both Discs were purchased from ebay, neither has writing on but instructions are on the discs and they do work as I have tried them and I will also offer to help if you need a hand.

The Printers I have had from brand new and both come with their original box,there are some light marks on both printer but both have the original plastic covering on the lids, one has the Epson disc and operating instructions in, one doesn't, they both have power cables, but no USB. Both have ink in the bottom but have been reset. however neither work (print). cannot get a speck of ink through them. However both printers do recognise that it has carts or Ciss, so there maybe life in them yet. I have tried countless head cleaning but to no avail. someone said that re-introducing the epson carts may spring them to life, but who knows.

please remember these do not (print) , i don't want someone saying I did not tell them, you maybe be able to get them working if you have more patience than me.

make me an offer. I will sell seperate or together, but please note the postage on these printers will be £15 each, and for that price i will send the best carriage i can get.

image.jpg
Printer 1
photo.jpg
Printer 2