Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Colour Printing Problems
    By Jollyware in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 09:50 PM
  2. Using More Than One Colour Flock
    By mikeoooze in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-08-2013, 05:30 PM
  3. Craft Robo cc330 and Subli Flock and registration marks
    By Mugdesigns4u in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:20 AM
  4. Craft Robo & Subli Flock
    By accdave in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29-01-2012, 07:12 PM
  5. Craft Robo Problems
    By mrs maggot in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 06:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colour Problems Printing to Flock Using Robo Master - ICM Profile Problem?

Hello, I've recently started to use my craft robo for cutting subliflock. The problem is that when printing logos etc via the Robo Master software the colours from my printer aren't accurate. I think the problem might be with the printers ICM profile. I normally use photoshop which gives me the option to change ICM profiles, but in the "Robo Master" I cant seem to find anyway to change it. I'm using an Epson B40W printer with genuine artainium inks. I need to use robo master software as its all I have that can read and cut around logos using registration marks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Davy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We recommend you cut the shape first, print from PhotoShop and press onto the cut piece.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalvibes View Post
    Hello, I've recently started to use my craft robo for cutting subliflock. The problem is that when printing logos etc via the Robo Master software the colours from my printer aren't accurate. I think the problem might be with the printers ICM profile. I normally use photoshop which gives me the option to change ICM profiles, but in the "Robo Master" I cant seem to find anyway to change it. I'm using an Epson B40W printer with genuine artainium inks. I need to use robo master software as its all I have that can read and cut around logos using registration marks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Davy
    Robo Master doesn't use profiles, you will need to cut from photoshop ( presuming you can )

I'm more curious how you cut the flock as I am led to believe ( and always have) cut it from the underside of the flock which you can't print on ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Print it from photoshop with reg marks. Press it to flock then cut it. This is how i usero do that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Print it from photoshop with reg marks. Press it to flock then cut it. This is how i usero do that.
    How does ROBO Master then know where the image is on the printed flock? It doesn't, so how can this work? Do you use the ROBO Paul?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by accdave View Post
    I'm more curious how you cut the flock as I am led to believe ( and always have) cut it from the underside of the flock which you can't print on ??
    Yes, cut the shape out from ROBO Master (in reverse, trough the back) and then print the image via PhotoShop. Lay image over cut piece of flock, press and hey presto!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bms View Post
    Yes, cut the shape out from ROBO Master (in reverse, trough the back) and then print the image via PhotoShop. Lay image over cut piece of flock, press and hey presto!
    I still haven't got the beeping thing to cut a true circle yet out of subli flock yet, Robo or Cameo. Don't start me on the advanced stuff :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    No iam not any more but i useto had it. Now i have a big boy here sono need for tiny cr. I prepered image in robo software with reg marks. They where graphics with outlines ready for cutting. Then i exporthem to file suitable for photoshop and print it from there. This way i had file with great colors and file with all info neede for cutting. Do you question my knowlage martin???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    No iam not any more but i useto had it. Now i have a big boy here sono need for tiny cr. I prepered image in robo software with reg marks. They where graphics with outlines ready for cutting. Then i exporthem to file suitable for photoshop and print it from there. This way i had file with great colors and file with all info neede for cutting. Do you question my knowlage martin???
    I was asking if you used the ROBO that was all as I thought you had a bigger machine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, Thanks for all your help. Tried cutting the outline using the craft robo but must need a new blade as it only cut through the backing sheet! Had to cut it again with a craft knife. Getting there slowly but surely.

Davy